Tren E issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final update:

My communications with Naps about the issues with this order began on May 27th. They have been ignoring my messages since July 12th. I think it's safe to say they have zero intentions of taking care of this is any way despite my best attempts to reason with them and my offer of returning the bad product. I'm going to include the entire email convo here so you can all see the course of the conversation. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. But if they are willing to completely screw over a long term customer, what do you think they will do to you?? Proceed at your own risk. This type of business practice will never cease until the customers demand it.

Comment

Screenshots:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoNewGuy View Post
        Screenshots:
        that sucks bro, damn! how were the results on the test e?

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
          that sucks bro, damn! how were the results on the test e?
          There is SOME test in it. But I'll leave it at this: I'm on 2g/week according to their label and I'm basically on maintenance. I usually grow on 750mg/week. Again, draw your own conclusions.

And I never complained to them about the test. I expect some variance in potency and I write that off as nature of the beast. But the Tren situation is intolerable especially considering what they charge for it. I'm an easy going consumer until I'm absolutely sure I've been screwed.

Comment

Sorry for your problem but are you kidding me with the I'll return what I have for something different? You do know how easy it is to pop the top of a bottle and refill it with oil right? How are they suppose to trust you or me or anyone to not do that and just double up on the gear? I've got bad gear before not from the sponsor here but I attributed it the game and went on about my business. It's not Walmart. You can't just take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
              Sorry for your problem but are you kidding me with the I'll return what I have for something different? You do know how easy it is to pop the top of a bottle and refill it with oil right? How are they suppose to trust you or me or anyone to not do that and just double up on the gear? I've got bad gear before not from the sponsor here but I attributed it the game and went on about my business. It's not Walmart. You can't just take it back.
              I think you're exactly correct. Why should they trust me? That's the issue here. As consumers in this business we assume all the risk. We send money off to a country halfway across the globe with no recourse should they just decide to keep it and claim it was never received. Then we assume all the risk when it's shipped in thru customs. Then we further assume all the risk when we trust that what we've blindly paid for is a legitimate product. So, tell me, at what point do THEY assume any risk? If them sending me a replacement order in what, to a big supplier like them, amounts to an infinitely small amount of money, might cost them a little bit of profit to keep from a lot of bad press I'd think that would be a good business decision. But as long as there are people like you making excuses for them saying that it's ok for them to send you bogus product, then they have no reason to do the right thing. So by all means, keep writing them a free pass and they'll keep doing whatever they want.

One last question, if you ended up with a massive infection from tainted gear, would you be so quick to write it off as "part of the game"??

Comment

Yep because its the risk you take when you choose to get into the underground game! If you don't want to take the risk then play another game. Maybe a legal game next time. Get real brother do you think you're the first to try and blackmail free gear out of a source. As in give me what I want or I'm going to bad mouth you all over the boards. I'm not giving anyone a pass including you. After several years of dealing with them and thousands of dollars spent they have earned my trust. You however just joined and the only post you make is negative and bashing our sponsor and I'm suppose to see your point.? I don't! I see a guy say he understands a bad batch but then do the total opposite of understand and turn to blackmail. Good luck with your blackmail.
                manonmac1
                Last edited by manonmac1; 07-29-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

manonmac1 you say it is easy to pop the top of vial and refill with oil? Well I just did my Monday morning pin and brother when I looked at my vial it looks kind of impossible to do without noticeably damaging the vial.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
                    GP sucks. I've been taking GP Superdrol AND GP Oral Tren at the same time for 4 weeks now, no sides, no strength gains, no anything. Sucks I have quite a bit of GP products stocked up too.
                    Scys if GP sucks! why r u repping them in ur Signature???
                    ODB
                    Last edited by ODB; 07-29-2013, 12:52 PM.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think you're exactly correct. Why should they trust me? That's the issue here. As consumers in this business we assume all the risk. We send money off to a country halfway across the globe with no recourse should they just decide to keep it and claim it was never received. Then we assume all the risk when it's shipped in thru customs. Then we further assume all the risk when we trust that what we've blindly paid for is a legitimate product. So, tell me, at what point do THEY assume any risk? If them sending me a replacement order in what, to a big supplier like them, amounts to an infinitely small amount of money, might cost them a little bit of profit to keep from a lot of bad press I'd think that would be a good business decision. But as long as there are people like you making excuses for them saying that it's ok for them to send you bogus product, then they have no reason to do the right thing. So by all means, keep writing them a free pass and they'll keep doing whatever they want.
                      One last question, if you ended up with a massive infection from tainted gear, would you be so quick to write it off as "part of the game"??
                      It is "part of the game" but some suppliers are + claim to be better than others.

If ur past orders and use of N@p's is verifiable, I would replace the product or make some attempt to resolve u r issue it's just good business + shit happens. But on the other hand their r alot of bullshitters+scammers out their who slander competitors or just get pissy?

But alas I'm nobody so good luck.
                      ODB
                      Last edited by ODB; 07-29-2013, 12:55 PM.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                        It is "part of the game" but some suppliers are + claim to be better than others.

If ur past orders and use of N@p's is verifiable, I would replace the product or make some attempt to resolve u r issue it's just good business + shit happens. But on the other hand their r alot of bullshitters+scammers out their who slander competitors or just get pissy?

But alas I'm nobody so good luck.
                        They can verify my order history with them. It's all been purchased thru the same account. So they know I've been ordering from them for quite some time and that I've never had a complaint until now. But again, you don't seen one of their reps on here trying to explain their position. They just deleted my thread on the other forum and are ignoring this one.

Manomac1, just because THIS username has only posted in this thread, doesn't mean this is my first post. I'm assuming at some point they are going to have this thread deleted also and my username banned. So this is the one I chose to use. But if you are really ignorant enough to believe that just because this is an illegal "game" that it doesn't mean they should conduct business in a reputable manner, then that position says all about you that is required. I noticed you never did answer my question about getting an infection either. And if you think that this in any way appears to be blackmail, then you clearly didn't read the email chain between them and I. But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We know yours.

Comment

Dumbass I answered your question. I said yep it was part of it but since you're to stupid to see this is blackmail I don't expect you to understand much. Like a IP address. So I'll break it down and type slow so you can keep up. Everything is your risk including an infection and if I got screwed or an infection yes I would toss it up to the game that i willingly partake in. What else is there to do? Contact a lawyer or the better business bureau? Or do as you have. tell a source either give me gear or I'll bad mouth you all over the boards. Blackmail. I did read your communication with naps and when they said you were full of shit that was good enough for me because they are a reputable source. That isn't even a question. You however have broke down to blackmail which says all I need to know about you. The main reason I think you're full of shut and trying to get something for nothing because I'm on the new batch of gp tren right now along with mast and test and I have all the signs of tren.
                          Bigpa the tops pop off with relative ease and without damage and will slide right back on. I know this because when popping the tab to opening up the rubber I've had a couple of different tops come all the way off. That led me to play around with them to see if it were all tops are just some. Pretty much all tops will come off most without any damage. When you finish your next bottle play with the top and I think you'll be surprised at how easy it'll pop off. I was. I do know that's one way people get screwed in this game to. Order with a buddy and they get the delivery and switch your gear with cooking oil before you get it.
                          manonmac1
                          Last edited by manonmac1; 07-29-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

LOL....typing more slowly clearly didn't help your grammar or punctuation. The scary part is that you have already edited that post at least once and it's STILL written like a 12 year old. Good luck to you, fella.

People can read this and decide for themselves.

Comment

LOL....typing more slowly clearly didn't help your grammar or punctuation. The scary part is that you have already edited that post at least once and it's STILL written like a 12 year old. Good luck to you, fella.

People can read this and decide for themselves.
                              Really?? Punctuation and grammar? That's all you've got? Sad & pretty weak for blackmailer. I didn't realize I was writing a essay to be graded. As a matter of fact I was calling BS on a scammer from a cellphone (after just waking up from not being able to sleep all night from the same tren in question) and my point was made just fine with or without what you deem proper. I've got no problem with it. I could care less to switch screens to add a comma. Have a nice day and again good luck with your blackmail!
                              And the only edit I did to the post was add a response to Bigpa. Just like I'm editing this post to add this.
                              manonmac1
                              Last edited by manonmac1; 07-29-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Yep because its the risk you take when you choose to get into the underground game! If you don't want to take the risk then play another game. Maybe a legal game next time. Get real brother do you think you're the first to try and blackmail free gear out of a source. As in give me what I want or I'm going to bad mouth you all over the boards. I'm not giving anyone a pass including you. After several years of dealing with them and thousands of dollars spent they have earned my trust. You however just joined and the only post you make is negative and bashing our sponsor and I'm suppose to see your point.? I don't! I see a guy say he understands a bad batch but then do the total opposite of understand and turn to blackmail. Good luck with your blackmail.
                                So it took me all of 2 mins to find this little jewel you posted a couple weeks ago:

"Yeah me neither and I'll second TB's post. That they should take care of it. Hell I go on other boards and read reviews and I've seen a couple of times where people have had issues and a naps rep tells them he will make it right and to p.m. him. I've seen them come back later and say problem solved. Things like that always make me respect our sponsor even more."

So, you've basically changed your position on the entire issue. Funny how that happens. Another quick search reveals you to basically be a Naps homer who just goes around fellating them at any given chance. Dig a little deeper into your previous posts and it becomes quite clear that you are indeed, an idiot, with an at-best amateur level understanding of gear. Oh, and your grammar and punctuation (as well as your inability to distinguish between their, there and they're) has nothing to do with having gotten little sleep. You're basically just a moron.

So, what part of Alabama are you in? I'm in Alabama and would be happy to give you my last two vials of Tren E and we'll see how well you receive it. You game?

Comment

Working...
                                X