No announcement yet.

Andromix - NOT AUTHENTIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can attest to it being legit. Trust me.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I don't generally follow the group who says its bunk- naps and Geneza are top notch IMO
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
        ya alot of people have been saying this juice hurts like fk lol

Hey bro, what makes the shots hurt so much? Is it the gear blend or the amount of gear per mg going in? I never used prop or anything with prop or tren ace in it. I tried different test (enth and cyp) and never had any pain. tren enth was painless too so perhaps it's the acetate?

Comment

i jjust finished 9 vials/12 weeks of the andro mix with only an extra 250-200mg of test e. I must say that now after three weeks from my last shot i have the results i was looking for since all the bloat went away now i just look lean as hell three weeks later....

Comment

Originally posted by Aikido207 View Post
            Hey bro, what makes the shots hurt so much? Is it the gear blend or the amount of gear per mg going in? I never used prop or anything with prop or tren ace in it. I tried different test (enth and cyp) and never had any pain. tren enth was painless too so perhaps it's the acetate?
            im actually on my last bottle of andromix and it doesnt hurt as people here have been claiming lol. i always heat it up first though and i do inject my quads but the pip isnt bad in my opinion. just dont do legs the day after
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
              im actually on my last bottle of andromix and it doesnt hurt as people here have been claiming lol. i always heat it up first though and i do inject my quads but the pip isnt bad in my opinion. just dont do legs the day after
              I'm pretty sure they are talking about the GP test 400 hurting so bad not the A-Mix! A-mix is very mild compared to the test 400. I didn't have any problems with the test 400. To me it was no worse than the first few pins of any juice into virgin muscle but it hurt like hell to some. At one point they ended up pulling it because of the complaints but I'm glad to see its back in circulation! As for the topic of the post I'm in agreement with the ones who think the sponsor doesn't take the time to always update lab reports.

Comment

Working...
              X