No announcement yet.

need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrBig i got some Novaxyl to help with the estrogen effects. Do i use during or after my cycle?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Hey Bigpa, Check out a few sample cycles or use the search function in the forum. You can search something like TEST-E only cycle. You really don't want to be asking all of these questions during your cycle. I know you are not on the cycle but prevention is ALWAYS better than treating the problem after. But any/all questions you have asked have probably been answered before. Especially the 500mg of test each week and being able to run it for 8-10 weeks. If you have questions about AI, anti-e, etc, Go visit that section of this forum and start reading. There will be answers to question, you never even though about asking. Plus you will know exactly what to do, if those things may happen to you. GL and I wish you success on your goals!

Comment

Okay thanks. Just a quick question keep seeing people mention taking .5 of adex E3D? What is the adex?
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

bigpa, the nolva is for post cycle. adex is short for arimidex. it is an aromatase inhibitor. it will help prevent estrogen side effects like sore nips, or worse gynecomastia.

Comment

Oh okay thanks. I read somewhere on here someone said to take 40/20/20/10 of the Nolva is that 40mg a day for one week then 20mg the next week and so on?
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

thats right

Comment

Thanks you guys are awesome. I am a very quick learner and glad for all the info.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay been looking online for some pins. Is 21g better than 23g?
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                  X