No announcement yet.

Tren questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the long run the dbol test eq will not have the permanent gain tren test will have. I don't see what the big deal with tren is I've ran three times now just fine with only the minor sides of acne. Everything else I read about horror stories are with ppl who take too much.

Comment

Well who knows how he will react to it? Not me or you or anyone else but him. Only point im trying to make is that there are "safer" drugs to use for someone on a 3rd cycle
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Read this:

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8718#post68718

I know its not your first cycle but this is the point im trying to make here
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Read this:

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8718#post68718

I know its not your first cycle but this is the point im trying to make here
          Wow, I wasn't expecting this thread to keep going, but by all means the knowledge is invaluable. So based on the link above, and the body "adapting" to the compounds requiring higher doses. What would actually be recommended for a strong 3rd cycle, I like the idea of Tren, but may not be ready for it based on some input in this thread. both of my cycles I ran Test-E 500 MG weekly, should I be upping the does this round? keep it the same? or possibly switch to a different ester? I am up in the air about the EQ because it gets mixed feedback, a lot of people say its a waste of money and a lot of people say it worked great for them.

Comment

The input so far has been great. I'm probably not gonna do Tren at this point, I may just give that some time. However, I am still up in the air about doing EQ, I've read several mixed things regarding it. Now I know everyone reacts differently to gear, but it just seems like the margin is so wide with people on EQ, A lot of people say it is a waste of money and didnt do much for them, while other say it is a great compound and they saw some solid results. can anyone elaborate on this from experience or knowledge?

Comment

Im running EQ right now bro. I just finished week 2 and have noticed some EQ properties such as an increase in appetite and a slight increase in vascularity. If you follow my log i update it every sunday. Now, i did front load this cycle with the test and the EQ with 1050mg of each in the first week. Im back down to 750mg test and 600mg EQ weekly now though

Comment

Ok, now a question about the link you had posted regarding the body "adapting" to gear per say. If I ran Test-E 500 MG a week for the first 2 cycles I did, should I be upping the dose for my 3rd or perhaps switch to a different ester?

Comment

No. Most people usually dont need to up the dosages until about the 5th or 6th cycle. You really just need to watch your body. Once you start seeing the results from 500mg slowing down, then its a good time to up the dosages

Comment

Working...
                  X