Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Alex and 365 also

Comment

I took the test 400 it worked great, I had no pain.

Comment

I heard it really hurts some guy's vaginas

Comment

You should be a comedian silver back

Comment

Mine hurt for a week, really painful, hard to sleep, swelled up a lot when.shot in quads or flutes...switched to delta and no pain or anything.

Comment

2ins in of gp t400 and gp eq200 no pain issues at all using simultaneously with eq

Comment

I love the Test 400,,glad its back!!!

Comment

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who first complained about prolonged pain and swelling with this product.

Comment

I ran a bunch of it from the end of last year into this year. It was the most painful product that I have ever used. Sometimes, I would wince and whine like a small child while getting in and out of the seat of my car... Ill take 270 mg of Sust pain free thank you very much...
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

2 wks in on t400 1200mg wk and eq 600mg a wk. Felt on top of the world today, pumps were so bad had to stop lol. Injection pain on new t400 is very minimal

Comment

1200mg test a week? Dang bro. Post up a pic. You got to be swole LOL.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Oh, He'll be swole!
                          Esp if he's using the T400! lol.. oUch, Ouch, ouCh!

Comment

First timer and omg both gear caused so much pain n swelling

Comment

Ive read that the most test can be per mL (cc) is about 330 mg's anything more than that is either fake or is going to harm your body because of the high concentrated amount of test in each mL. Rich Piana talked about it in a video on his youtube.

Comment

Another one that makes me feel like I've been kicked by a mule is the DP sust 350 but damn the results from this product is red hot, crazy insane pumps and it made me very strong on all my heavy pushing lifts. Great product in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X