No announcement yet.

Naps cheat meal contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah me too, and i like the product of the week... just not the contests - it basicly turned the forum into a bitching place lol

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
    i agree with you..i just hadnt heard any first hand accounts of it happening...this is why the rules are so important regarding shipping and T/A talk, it risks everything.....and yea the contests seem dumb because ppl are allowed to vote multiple times and are down voting ppl just to do so. not to mention the cheating. i hope they get this shit sorted out for you
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Is talking bad about shipping and money transfers BAD for the company cause less people will order i just hope naps finds away to stay open and finds away to get our money I can careless on shipping times as long as they pick up the monies i know they will send

Comment

true that - i have never really had a shipping problem before...... this and it is more of a payment issue i guess

Originally posted by Big L View Post
        Is talking bad about shipping and money transfers BAD for the company cause less people will order i just hope naps finds away to stay open and finds away to get our money I can careless on shipping times as long as they pick up the monies i know they will send
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          if you talk about shipping and payment at all it tips LE off to whats going on
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

naps needs to get with the times and technology and use bitcoin. Untraceable, washable, and available to anyone from their computer seat. SilkRoad, which sells items much higher up the Scheduled list uses it with no problems.

Comment

Working...
            X