GP Sust 270...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Sust 270...

Anybody else gotten the Geneza Pharm Sust 270? Was wondering because the 2 bottles I just got are perfectly clear, like water, but I already had a bottle of GP Sust 270 that I still have from a little while ago and it is very light yellowish brownish. The GP Deca I got is the same very light yellowish brown of the GP Sust I already had. These clear Susts anything to question or worry about?

After reading that it seems unclear which I am talking about. Should I be worried about the tinted one? I read around and people saying they got GP Sust said they received clear. Well really either of them? Lol. Just seems weird they are different.

Comment

You should not be worried at all. Different oils are used for different batches all the time. You may get Amber Sust next time and Clear after that. Don't let the color of the oil being used concern you.
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Alright sounds good. After looking around more that seemed to be the info I gathered too. I figured I would ask while I researched more my own too because everything I always research has so much contradicting information anyways. Thank you.

I'm only running my second cycle but I want to do EOD pinning because of the esters in the Sust. Would a 1 cc shot (270 mg) EOD be too much? I was thinking maybe .75 cc EOD. I am going to use Anadrol to kick start also, 50mg a day. Originally I was also going to throw the Deca in too, but decided to wait for maybe my next run to start throwing Deca in since I am only on my second run. I had huge gains from just running Andropen 275 on my first cycle, so I didn't want to throw in too much right now.

Comment

The sust 270 has deca in it... Not a huge amount only 100 mg per 1cc. Buy im using it also. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
            The sust 270 has deca in it... Not a huge amount only 100 mg per 1cc. Buy im using it also. I like it
            Yea, I was talking about throwing another Deca 250 twice a week on top of the Sust, but I don't think I need to this early in the game.

Comment

Im just at the halfway mark for my first cycle using this im loving it so far

Comment

You are using Sust 270 and Deca?

Comment

When I read things like above " Sus has deca in it" I have to shake my head. Yes Sus as the ester decanoate it but is not the same thing as the Deca being mentioned. Its an ester you are not taking Deca you are taking test with a mixture of esters one being decanoate. Nandrolone decanoate is Deca. Just wanted to make sure he knew what he was taking. I'm a big fan of Sus. Its my fav test. I ordered a few of them and one had a slight tint to it. I used it them all and didn't notice a difference. I took it as maybe I got one from a different batch. Should be g2g.

Comment

we should really start referring to nandrolone as "nandro" instead of "deca" since "deca"noate is an ester. im confused at what is trying to be said here about 100mg of "deca" being in sust? i hope you mean 100mg of testosterone decanoate???
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                      we should really start referring to nandrolone as "nandro" instead of "deca" since "deca"noate is an ester. im confused at what is trying to be said here about 100mg of "deca" being in sust? i hope you mean 100mg of testosterone decanoate???
                      Yes it is testosterone decanoate sorry for the confusion

Comment

I believe the original name given to it by the founder was deca-durabolin and thats why its called deca.
                        Same reason we call winstrol whinny when its real name is stanzolol.

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post

Comment

I've used different colored sust270's obviously from seperate batches. Both were legit. Enjoy.

Comment

All my GP Sust was clear.

Comment

Working...
                            X