oral tren is it worth it or go for tren ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral tren is it worth it or go for tren ace

Ive been thinking about trying tren thought maybe add tren oral to my next cycle to try or should I just do the prop tren ace cycle what are some thoughts on the situationhttp://gearedupstrength.webs.com/

Tren ace - the oral (which I have done) is suggested to only run for 3 wks, where I can run Tren A for 6-8 even 10 wks if u don't mind piss that looks like Tang.
    I just did not feel like I got great results from the 3-4 wks I ran the oral vs Inj for 6-8 wks.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

how bad are the sides from the tren ace I have heard night sweats dick dont work and others is it really as bad as they say
      http://gearedupstrength.webs.com/

Comment

Hey i ran both the oral tren and tren ace let me tell ya amazing how this steroid can transform a body into a machine man incredible every summer stack will have tren and oral tren in it

Comment

With proper planning you wont have to worry about so much of the sides of Tren. But i havent yet ran oral tren. I might someday. But anyway like ive been saying alot lately if you run Tren make sure to run test and a Dopamine Agonist along with it! It will keep your johnson working maybe even throw some Proviron in as well.

Comment

Sides for me r not bad - loss of appetite + night sweats. (ghrp6 helps w/appetite).

I like Tren good solid strength + muscle gains.
            U just need to know what ur doing + what is doing what to ur body.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

big l what dose and how long u run oral tren

Comment

I took 2 pills aday for 4 weeks and 100 mg eod tren ace

Comment

Lots of good advice in here. Id run one or the other and not both at first. I'd also say go with the ace then try the oral down the road. Good luck.

Comment

Cant say ive heard of pinning Tren Ace and taking the Oral. Im curious as to why one would do this. It seems just adding extra to your pin would have the same effect, less damage to the liver etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Gunrman13 View Post
                      Cant say ive heard of pinning Tren Ace and taking the Oral. Im curious as to why one would do this. It seems just adding extra to your pin would have the same effect, less damage to the liver etc..
                      Running them together would likely cause some sucky sides. I'm not sure why anyone would do this either tbh.

Comment

tren cycles

can some one do me a favor and outline a cycle with tren that you think would be a good base of course it might have to be twicked to the individual but if someone could lay down a base for me to work with id appreciate it. could you do one with tren e then one with tren ace then one with tren oral i know its alot to ask but i would appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                          can some one do me a favor and outline a cycle with tren that you think would be a good base of course it might have to be twicked to the individual but if someone could lay down a base for me to work with id appreciate it. could you do one with tren e then one with tren ace then one with tren oral i know its alot to ask but i would appreciate it
                          I prefer Tren Ace- 300-500mg/week depending on how you react and how tolerable your body is to it. Ive done 100mg ED for 8 weeks before with minimal sides. Some dont react well so if its your first run, i would do 300/week. Maybe 50mg/day or 100mg EOD. I dont suggest Tren Enanthate unless you know you can handle it, as its esther will keep it going in your system for up to 3 weeks after your last Pin..Id stick with the faster acting Acetate. I have never tried the Oral. My guess would be 50mg per day similiar to what ive already stated..

Comment

bro 50mg oral tren you would die lol that shit comes in 250mcg tabs and suggest dose is 2 to 3 tabs daily 1mg max if you go oral route

Comment

You can always get andromix its a blend of prop,tren a, masterone And i must admit that was my summer cycle along with oral tren and im still alive and well. And had more compliments

Comment

Working...
                              X