Accordo RX test e good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accordo RX test e good?

Hey everyone, so recently just ordered some qdl test e from uncle nappy and instead they gave me accordo rx, which I don't mind whatsoever as long as its potent and works good. This is my first week so just need to know anyone have experience with this brand? ANY FEEDBACK AND INPUT WOULD HELP SIGNIFICANTLY!

kk just seen another thread talk about something similar but instead they got accordo test cyp, so I'm definitely guessing and hoping that its g2g no doubt.. still some feedback always helps

Comment

You hit the lottery buddy To me qdl sucks the deca feels like i got kicked by a horse and to 150 mg of qdl anadrol and never got a pump. Consider yourself lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
        You hit the lottery buddy To me qdl sucks the deca feels like i got kicked by a horse and to 150 mg of qdl anadrol and never got a pump. Consider yourself lucky
        HAHA! Thanks man I hope your right so I guess I'll be avoiding the QDL products than huh!? .. Yea the test E from accordo and I'm taking deca from another source and both things are giving me some serious PIP in my quads lol! Well either way gotta wait till week 4-6 to see if anythings kicks in granted that diet and training are legit.

Comment

A good Canadian bro of mine loves the Accordo line.

There's also a thread on OLM talking about the Accordo Prop being gtg and painless (the guy swears it is painless!).

Accordo has very good reviews everywhere I've seen anything about it.

Comment

So how much of test and deca you taking

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
              A good Canadian bro of mine loves the Accordo line.

There's also a thread on OLM talking about the Accordo Prop being gtg and painless (the guy swears it is painless!).

Accordo has very good reviews everywhere I've seen anything about it.
              Best Canadian gear around. I probably know the same guys as you that swear by it.
              I'd like to get some painless prop! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                Best Canadian gear around. I probably know the same guys as you that swear by it.
                I'd like to get some painless prop! Haha
                Please be aware everyone react little different on Test Prop, its rare i get discomfort after the shot, some people think its painful.
                its hit and miss with other people

Comment

Very true M! I've reacted poorly to every prop estered gear I've ran. Major PIP for me. My bro absolutely loves the stuff with no issues at all. I would love for it to work for me, but I just can't do it.

/pussy

Haha!

Comment

I have been using test e and the deca from accordo rx . I also ordered qdl glad i got accordo sex drive went crazy. But the deca feels like I got kicked by a horse. It seems to be stronger than qdl .

Comment

Legit

Okay you guys I just don't like posting alot on here in terms of usage because of the Alphabet boys that lurk around here if you know who I'm talking about I just dont want to risk anything. Accordo RX is legit though I'm about a week in a half in and things are looking good with all therapautic rehab doses due to injury and whatnot ( It probably didn't kick in all the way yet but definitely feeling sound at this moment in terms of libido etc...) . Well thats my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X