GP test prop only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP test prop only cycle

This is the first time I`ve ever run a test ONLY cycle and really wasn`t expecting too much besides increased libido and a little size.

But, I am being pleasantly surprised by my GP Test Prop at only 75mg a day.
    I have been a long time fan of every GP product that NAPS sells. Every time I try something new from them I am always extremely happy with the results.

So far I`ve been on this test cycle for 12 days and have been having better and better workouts. Libido is sky high and muscle hardness is lasting long after I leave the gym. Plus I have that overall "good feeling" from having high test levels. Test Swagger would be a good way of putting it.

Anyways, just wanted to give credit to NAPS for their GP test prop. Thanks for the great gear, fast shipping and awesome customer service!

Hows The pinning everyday what sites do you rotate

Comment

I have done a few test prop only cycles (not with GP yet) and loved it. Increased libido, some strength gains, harder muscle and no sides. Currently im running Sust with some added Prop and life is good..I think my best cycle ever was running Prop everyday with HGH for 3 months..Talk about feeling 18 again..

Comment

Working...
      X