Geneza Pharm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Pharm

Why are there so many forums that have horrible things to say about Geneza Pharm yet there is not one single negative thing about them on this forum?

I believe it is because Noobs place orders then either fuck up the process or can't wait 2 weeks + start bitching. Then when their order comes in solid as ever they do not have the balls to go back + say - "I was wrong an stupid"

Also lets not forget N@Ps did have some issues + growing pains recently but as far as I know everyone got what they ordered it just took alot of time.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for replying back. My wife and I tried some GP Clen from Naps back in January which seemed to be alright (1st time). I just ordered some Dbol, Arimidex, Test E 250, HCG, Nolva, and Anavar and waiting for my shipment. I saw all of the people on other forums saying the GP gear is under-dosed so I began worrying.

Comment

ODB, I think he was talking about the quality of Geneza Pharmacies' gear quality, not about Naps. Pierce correct me if I am wrong, but that's what you asked but then you even went on to say he answered you question. I was confused.

To answer your question pierce. I haven't seen the comments or know much about brands and quality of brands of juice to be honest but I do know there is a immitation Geneza company that puts out products that has nothing to do with the real Geneza brand. That could be the case, whoever is saying that got the fake gear.

Comment

@pierce the real GP, the shit Naps has is some of the best shit it's smooth, tons of variety, and most of all great results with correct training and dieting of course. Fucking legit bro!

Comment

That's what you need to take into account too. People here stand by naps. And that seems to be the most popular brand from what I notice here. So even if not purposely there is prob a little biased opinion here.

Comment

Also consider other sources have shills that sole purpose is to discredit naps and all other competitors. I've used quite a lot of gear from naps. GP, hcl, genshi, QD, hg, etc you get the point. I can't speak any thing negative about the quaility of anything ive tried.

Comment

I want to chim in on this. I was one of the guys caught way back in the huge delay, and I am still a bit jaded about it but i DID receive my goods. And i had 1 vial of gp test e, and ive been using a domestic supplier since way back naps had the issue. Well, as the domestic guy was fast as hell and his gear was alright. I know some guys who love his stuff, but i started off my recent cycle with my 1 vial of GP test e, why not right? had it laying around might as well use it. i had like 8-9cc used 1 cc for my previous cycle. So my cycle was 500mg test e/ 500mg primo (from TNT) cycle started off great. Got all gear sides, testicular atrophy, hair growth on back, snap in weight 8-10lbs, and even though im not acne prone i got some nice test pimples are the arms. My dick would wake me up in the middle of the night to get jerked off, so naturally i was a happy camper. GP test e, never really gave me any swells or too much discomfort. So first 4 weeks great, switched to domestic supplier about 2 weeks after my switch. Weight stayed the same, aggression stopped, strength stayed, then i started noticing something. I was slipping into depression, feelings of my past relationships were getting to me, felt tired, didnt want to train as much (still did cuz im no clown, the price of primo alone motivates me to train), just something was off. Supplier on another forum was getting blown up for underdosed or fake gear. All fucking made sense to me, the domestic test was not potent or just fake. Even though my testicles shrank, they usually shrink a little more, and they were totally "gear balls" yet. So made the decision to switch immediately. Also domestic guys gear was giving me ungodly swells (which im dealing with) first time i used his stuff i just thought it was my reaction to prop. Nah on all long esters now and still getting swells, and i never got anything on GP stuff that made it painful to tie my shoes. So i was frantically contacting my bros if anyone had a spare bottle until im trying another domestic guy comes through who has stellar reviews. Luckily I found one still sealed bottle, and since he a bro of mine it was all cool. I personally, now im not trying to suck uncle nappys cock here, but ive tried elsewhere and ive had my licks. (Everytime i look at my ass and the black n blue scar i have from my past cycle is a momento) if ur able to get some of naps gears products. Rest assured, they are all quality. Ive tried many different brands, and GP is still my #1 brand. Only issue is international, and the delays from time to time, very unnerving but im not stranger to this. Once naps rep stabilizes I will return, but as far as their test e, test p, dbol, winnie, clen, clomid, nolva. All top of the line, i personally have never tried any other company's orals that come close to GPs. So now u know my story, and this is a completely unbiased point of view. Ive been "for" naps and ive been "against" naps but the bottom line, when ur money gets sent out you will receive your products and rest assured they will be quality. Anyone who says anything else, is either a rep for another brand, source for another brand, or a complete and utter moron.
                "Yo this shit doesn't work bro!"
                "Really? what you do this weekend?"
                "Awwww bro I went to (big club) got a table next to (big dj) and was doing lines, poppin molly, and boozin all FOR FREE!!"
                "Cool man, what cigs you smoke?"
                "Parliament lights bro, only way to go"
                (Silent walk away)
                MORONS

Comment

pierce, thats a really good question. i wonder it myself sometimes. if you've read some of my posts, you'll see that i'm a pretty big supporter of the GP line. i dont get paid money to talk up the products and even if money were offered to me, i wouldnt take it if i didnt believe in the gear. i've been using GP since they first started producing gear a few yrs back. i have always gotten good, consistent results. if i were ever to take something i'm not happy with, i would come on here and talk about it. furthermore, i'd personally notify naps about my experience. he cares about the products he carries and i am certain he would listen...but after (i dont even know how many) cycles, i have yet to feel short changed by GP gear. i have gotten bigger and more ripped than i've ever been in my life while using GP products. i'm not going to call anyone else liars for claiming that their experiences weren't good, but when i've seen such posts, i'm left scratching my head. i mean, i've used multiple batches of many popular products and used almost the entire line at one point or another. i've ALWAYS got good results. i've concluded that in some cases, people have agendas of their own, possibly to put GP down for their source's gain and in some cases, i think that new users dont know what their doing and blame the gear when things dont go the way they think it should have. i think that there is also a lot of parroting on the internet. so if one guy says that something is junk, all of a sudden, you have 30 guys who read that post saying "oh yea, GP is junk". thats how rumors start! i'm sure there are other reasons, but those are a couple i can come up with. the thing is, steroid powders are cheap. they have no reason to under dose. their product is being made in a lab, not someones basement and they test their batches, so they know exactly what they're making.

heres a shot of me from this contest season. i took a close 2nd in my class. the guy who beat me took the overall. everything i was running, from the test to the hardeners to the fat burners was all GP. i stepped on stage 13 lbs heavier than before, thanks to the GP gear i used in the off season. i'm getting ready to run another off season cycle of GP gear to gain another 10 stage lbs for next yr. is GP good? yes lol. i've build my physique with it
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Look I am new to the whole world of aas and online pharms and to be quite freakin honest, when they said moneygram us well hit ya back I said at first bullshit not me jack. I have sent them over $400.00 in the last couple off months and I aint been ripped yet. Do I get worried yea somtimes but if so I talk to online onsite reps. So far what I have ordered has been spot on and done what it is suposed to do so , for an underground outfit you get better IMO.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies guys, it makes me more confident about my purchase. Everything I ordered was shipped today except for the HCG - I assume it is coming in a separate order or possibly the Pregnyl is back-ordered, don't know. Looking forward to a good cycle.

Comment

Orders get slpit up into many boxs. Wouldnt worry about it.
                        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I love GP - I never ever understand why they bash GP, Its like the holy grail of UGL. I can only find it from Naps at a reasonable price. In my honest unbiased opinion its really really excellent gear, Always happy with it
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I stand with Sam on this one... Im am not a pro competitor by any means. Im a full time bouncer with a vanity problem. 3 years ago I weighed 272 Lbs and was nearly 28% body fat. I could put 185Lbs up on bench 3-4 times. I was dying the slow death of obesity. Now, Im 228 at about 10% body fat and I can press 315 Lbs 15 times. I have myself to thank for the hard work and dedication, but I thank N@PS for being here for me with the tools. Like Sam, I have used most of the GP line and never experienced anything but excellent results. Im currently using GP TNE, GP Test 400, and QDL Mast, and love them all!
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

naps a true pro of da game

Comment

Working...
                              X