test 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test 400

i am on week 5 I have been using Tren E 300mg a week and Test E 600mg a week I am thinking aboout switching my test to Test 400 and going to 800mg a week but i have never used this much is it an over kill I was also going to all Tbol 20mg a day. My buddy or should i say some shady guy at the gym says 600mg test e is not enough. What do you guys think

I wld not up the dosage unless ur positive ur not getting results from 600mg. -The more u use the more chance of sides. especially since ur adding another compound.
    (Their is a medical study {its posted on here somewhere} which showed good results from using as little as 300mgTest a wk.

I make a cycle plan + then stick to. Its too easy to get that pumped up, feeling good, Juice feeling + say lets up this + add that - best to stick to ur plan.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

what does your cycle histroy look like? your esters are just starting to kick in now. you should start to see results soon. on future cycles, you could consider using an oral for the first several wks to kick start things into gear.

also, we can help you better if you give us some more info...whats your age, weight, height, and how many proteins, carbs and fats do you eat?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        I wld not up the dosage unless ur positive ur not getting results from 600mg. -The more u use the more chance of sides. especially since ur adding another compound.
        (Their is a medical study {its posted on here somewhere} which showed good results from using as little as 300mgTest a wk.

I make a cycle plan + then stick to. Its too easy to get that pumped up, feeling good, Juice feeling + say lets up this + add that - best to stick to ur plan.
        very good point. where is the line between use and abuse?? everything we do has a price
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

many users never feel the need to go above 500mg per week of any form of test. most sites and product info even on our sponsors site says dosage should be between 400-1200mg per week. i am currently running 550 mg per week (300 of test e and 250 of test c) along with 700mg of eq. do not be so quick to up your test dosage. you are better off sticking with stacks or combinations than you are running higher amounts of test. i'm on my 6th cycle and have yet to use more than 500. most users will say there really is no need for it. if you are still gaining on 500 per week then stay with it eventually there will come a point where you will need to add more test because 500 will not be as effective. i know some people who will run test only cycles and run 600-750mg per week and that will be the only thing they run but again i'm still making gains on 500 per week. you can even try extending your cycle a week or two to maximize it even more. good luck!

Comment

Also do not underestimate tren! Even at 300mg per week when it kicks in you will be like holy shit. The tren should have kicked in by now if you're in week 5. What is your diet and work out like? Maybe something is missing or slacking, maybe you're not eating enough. Post your stats so we can better assist you.

Comment

Working...
            X