Uncle Nappy Comes Through Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Nappy Comes Through Again!

I have received a number of awesome birthday gifts, but none are as awesome as the gift I recently got from Uncle Nappy! I am about to start a hardcore winter bulk and naps has provided me all I need for it. The worst part of any order from naps is waiting for the package to arrive. I have ordered many times in the past, and I used the average shipping times to ensure I received everything to start my bulk the weekend after my birthday. Instead, my package arrived super early and I have to wait a number of weeks to staring at it before I can start! It seems like every time I order I receive my shipment earlier and earlier.

For those that are unsure if naps is legit I am going to tell you right now that they are. Do not worry about your money or your shipment, you will receive what you order.

I do have some advice for those that are looking to start their first cycle, or that are looking to start their first naps order. Always start slow, use a single compound (test) and make sure to do your research on SARMs and AIs so you have them available and have enough on-hand. Whatever you think is going to be enough might not be, you are better off ordering a little extra (especially with your SARM, AI, and PCT). You never know how you are going to react to the test, so it is best to have enough agents on hand to counter any sides.

When ordering spend the extra money on GP products. GP is legit, human grade supplements. I have used a number of items from naps and GP have always been the best. You can tell from the results, the minimal sides, and the smooth pinning.

Anyways, I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions. I will not provide any information on my location, shipping times, or anything of the sort.

Man. It totally sucks that your gear showed too early
    Good advice to the newbs and good luck with your upcoming bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
      Man. It totally sucks that your gear showed too early
      Good advice to the newbs and good luck with your upcoming bulk.
      Thanks! I guess there are worse problems to have then getting everything early.

Comment

Working...
      X