Thanks uncle Nappy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks uncle Nappy!

I wanted to share my experience for everyone with naps. I placed my 4th order at the end of last month and received it today. This order did take a little longer then the last 2. Instead of 2 weeks it took 2 weeks and 3 days.lol My 1st order did take some time to get to me but your customer service reps were great and basicly held my hand through the delay and all my gear was received. I have only great things to say about this company. Thanks Naps for being a dependable source of gear for me and so many others. I've read post here in the past some being recent that question your methods. IMO don't change a thing because I like so many are completely satisfied with you. Again THANK YOU and I look forward to seing you again soon.

read the rules man, no T/A discussion
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

thanks for the advice. i have already read them and my take on t/a is listing dates. which i did not do. if you read on futher in the post the person that wrote the rules said you can say what you want without using specific dates. to me thats what i did. but if it offends you i will delete the post

Comment

A good rule of thumb...don't list anything that has to do with time specifically; although, good review.
        spark1597
        Last edited by spark1597; 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

2 week to get some gear i get mine in an hour same day delivery i could not wait that long guys if needed in a rush ...good not to say any thing though on here ya never no who is looking in yeeehaaaaa

Comment

Great post bro! This is the way Naps runs. Best service and products around!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X