Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got partial product, missing other. Reps please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got partial product, missing other. Reps please help.

Tried contacting TeamNaps, but no response.

I had two shipped out. The one shipped two days after the first one, arrived two days ago, but I still have had no luck with the first. Are injects led getting seized for everyone? This will be my second, and I already used a different address/name. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. I'm not hating on Naps, cause they have been g2g in the past.

I'm dealing with the same thing right now. Have two orders and no injectables have come yet. Got all of my orals really quickly but nothing as far as injects. I've submitted 3 tickets and have gotten no responses lol. If your stuff gets seized you will get a letter telling you about it. I'm sure everything will come through in the end, just sucks that there is so little communication when things don't run smoothly.

Comment

Im also 1/2 but not worried about it guys... I waited 72 days once. Shit happens...
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
        I'm dealing with the same thing right now. Have two orders and no injectables have come yet. Got all of my orals really quickly but nothing as far as injects. I've submitted 3 tickets and have gotten no responses lol. If your stuff gets seized you will get a letter telling you about it. I'm sure everything will come through in the end, just sucks that there is so little communication when things don't run smoothly.
        Couldnt have said it better.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
          Im also 1/2 but not worried about it guys... I waited 72 days once. Shit happens...
          I know. I just was just seeing if I was the only one this happened to. Weird how the orals get here in 6 days, but the injectables get seized :/. I know naps will come through
          Though like they always do!

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
            Let me know if you get yours. And I will do the same. Goodluck
            iiAesthetics
            Last edited by iiAesthetics; 09-05-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah, the only reason I am on here talking about this kind of situation is simply to compare my experiences with others. Make sure I'm not the only one waiting haha. If everyone is waiting on shit, Naps is busy. Simple as that haha. I'll post when my stuff comes in.

Comment

Bros, just be patient and you will get your orders. No need to make multiple threads about the same topic. Or send multiple tickets - it just delays it that much more. Nobody is getting ignored - but if everyone is sending 3-4 of the same ticket all that does is just delay the process. If you received 1/2 order - then the other is shortly behind it. If you submitted a ticket, you will get a response when they get to it. If you have not received your order - YOU WILL. Just please be patient and remember that slamming Naps with multiple tickets for the same issue is not going to get a faster response. As far as communication... there is only so much to be said once the order has been shipped. Its been sent and will arrive shortly. Its out of their hands at that point. Holidays are here - delays happen around the holidays.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Liquid

Im not trying to sound rude so please dont take offence to this, But how do you know? NAPS has a reputation for thing like this....... NAPS responded straight away to my tickets why are others getting ignored??? Why would NAPS send 2 packages at more cost to them. Doesnt make sense to me. If they just said theres going to be a delay with your order as it is partially here no one would have an issue its the awful communication from NAPS side that gets peoples back up, Ive been there waited 9 months, Had orders in a week so I understand exactly what its all about, We all just want to be kept in the loop thats all

I still love NAPS and will always use them but that doesnt mean I dont get pissed with them

Waiting sucks as your told 21 business days and only get half an order
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Cruz, I agree with splitting package for a few reasons. One being that the stuff is coming from different countries so instead of just shipping it all out at once, they can ship it as they get it. The big reason I like it is the fact that if customs were to snag one of your packages, they don't get everything. They would only get what is in the partial package. I'm perfectly fine with multiple packages, I just like more communication haha.

If Naps tells me to wait, I will wait, no questions asked. That being said, if they say nothing at all I start to worry :P But, Liquid tells me everything will be good to go and that is more than enough reassurance for me lol. But yeah, the first half of my package came in within a week (almost 2 months ago) and I still haven't seen the rest. It sucks, but shit happens I guess.

Comment

I know,

Im just saying my views as a customer im allowed one hahaha Ive used them for 3 years and been through all sorts with them but guess what, I still use them and very rarely use my domestic source. I have a love hate relationship with them hahaha Have you tried the online help and logging in to the support centre?
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong lol I'm not bashing you for sharing your views on the topic. That's what this forum is all about haha.

But yeah, for some reason I can never get the support center to let me log in. I can submit tickets and shit but that's all.

Comment

Thats weird? Online help? Give them a whirl they were actually quite ueseful -

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                            Been there done that. I still continue to support my nappy bros.
                            I bet the gear will show sooner than later. It always does for me.

Comment

Support center is usually (Online) during the late night/early morning hours, since they're located over seas. They're very helpful and have told me some stuff that came in handy.

Also, anyone know what will happen if I get my 2nd one seized? How many can you have before the po-po shows up at your door? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X