Naps review... g2g? You bet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps review... g2g? You bet!

So let me start by saying this was the second time time ordering from naps (and also third, since i ordered again mid-cycle... which i will get to soon). I was concerned because I am living in a different country than where i first ordered but it was no problem! This time I did an order of 3 vials GP Andromix and 2 GP sust... along with nolva and aromasin. I chose the express shipping and was pleasantly surprised at how fast it arrived. (My first time ordering was to the west coast of USA last year and it took long enough to have me worried... at that time though there was talk on the boards of shipping problems or whatever.... anyways that seems to have been sorted out!!) Anyways, back to this order. It came fast and discretely packed!

I ran the sust at .5ml EOD along with 1ml of Andro ED.... and wow! This was my first run with tren and holy sheeeet I was happy! Its tough to run a proper diet and get motivation sometimes as I am living in a foreign country.... but regardless of whether or not I slipped up for a couple days with diet/training... the results still came! I was so happy that mid-cycle I decided to order 2 more vials of andromix to keep it going a bit longer.... and some winny to run the last 3 weeks before pct (just to try winny out). I was a bit concerned ordering mid-cycle, thinking I waited too long but this package came in even faster.... rediculously fast! I wasnt even checking my mail yet and just happened to see it! (normally I start getting eager and checking the mail twice a day) I was happy with the results of my cycle and the prompt and professional shipping!
    Back to the cycle.... i wont go into too much detail on effects (positive and negative) of these particular AAS.... because there is a wealth of info on these boards about them, but i will say the tren did make me sweat my ass off! I work as a bartender so i just swap shirts a couple times a night

I have always been big and most people assume i played football.... this was the first time i wasnt asked about sports.... people just straight up ask if i bodybuild... feels good! strength went up obviously, waist got looser on my pants but my shirts got tighter! i dont have access to a scale... but fuck scales anyways... the mirror and the clothes (and the girls) dont lie!

Would i recommend naps? definitely! I wish i could try other brands other than GP... but its hard to choose others when one works so well for you! Im actually planning my winter bulk... first time using long esters so we will see!

long story short.... NAPS AND GP are goooooood to gooooo!!!!

Nice review. I will caution other beginners about the use of AndroMix / Cut Stack. I love the product and it has done amazing things to my muscularity, but this was not without a price. It alters your psychological profile in noticeable ways. Mood swings, angry outburst, night sweats, insomnia, internal discomfort, headaches, and chiseled, striated muscle all over your body... I have a real love / hate relationship with that compound.

GP is an outstanding brand... BUT

Naps carries a lot of excellent Brands. I have used QDL, Gen Shi, and Biomex extensively and stand behind those brands with the same conviction I would stand behind Geneza. I ran a Biomex cycle most recently and ended up gaining about 18 lbs of muscle in 15 weeks after I dropped water. Biomex vials are 10 ml, but they are longer and sleeker than the GP vials. This allows for a more thorough extraction of the last little bit of oil in the vial. QDL and Gen Shi use these little badass 5 ml vials that are extremely discrete and allow you to draw as close to all the fluid as possible. The compounds are all top notch, like with GP.

Uncle Nappy is only going to put out top quality products from internationally respected UGL's.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Good review! I'm glad you had a good run with GP products. I've never had a bad experience with naps or GP.

Comment

Krazy you like that Biomex? You had a log somewhere right? Was thinking of ordering their Test-E since its on sale.... instead of the GP Test/tren blend and just picking up separate tren....

Comment

So im thinking of ordering the Andromix this go round. Ive done Prop, Tren, Mast cycles in the past but always wanted the ease of a compound mix like Andro. My past uses of those 3 were pretty decent, just not sure if they are the same quality as GP. Im hoping i get those sides and its as good as you guys claim

Comment

Originally posted by Tempora Nova View Post
            Krazy you like that Biomex? You had a log somewhere right? Was thinking of ordering their Test-E since its on sale.... instead of the GP Test/tren blend and just picking up separate tren....
            I've ran biomex enan and sust in the past. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempora Nova View Post
              I picked up some of that BioMex Test E when it was on sale...4 vials coming my way...Yum!!! Let you all know what I think when it arrives.

Comment

Working...
              X