Biomex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomex

Order some QDL test E and got some Biomex stuff instead. Not worried as I know all the Naps products are GTG just wondering if anyone has run this and what their thoughts were on it. Thanks in advance!!

I have never ran into it but i'll tell ya what i just sent for some GP stuff and if I get anything else instead I will be a very unhappy camper and would expect naps to fix it. But that's just me

Comment

I would be bummed if i ordered gp and got anything but people say anything is an upgrade from qdl

Comment

I would not be the least bit unhappy if I received Biomex product at any point... I just finished running a Biomex Cycle with fucking awesome results. I put on about 22 Lbs of lean quality muscle in just over 15 weeks. Biomex is an awesome UGL.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Hey krazy is that the sus eq cycle then added test 400

Comment

Ya I've been looking around and it seems that Biomex seems to be talked about pretty good.. I wonder if I'm going to end up getting a different kind of EQ as well?

Comment

Biomex

Same thing happened to me about a year ago I used the biomex and I have to say I got jacked it is g2g.

Comment

Yes, it was. I only switched to the Test 400 for two reasons. One, it was new, and I wanted to test it. Two, I was tired of feeling like a human pin cushion and it helped to eliminate 1 of the 7 weekly pins I was doing... I ran the Biomex EQ for 15 weeks and it was nothing short of breathtaking.
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Ya? I hope they send me that as well then!!

Comment

hey krazy how did you like the test 400? i'm considering getting a vial of it. biomex and qdl seem to be picking up steam on here. i may have to give biomex a go! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                      I would not be the least bit unhappy if I received Biomex product at any point... I just finished running a Biomex Cycle with fucking awesome results. I put on about 22 Lbs of lean quality muscle in just over 15 weeks. Biomex is an awesome UGL.
                      Hell yes man!

I've ran biomex sust and enanthate a while back and it was good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X