Is naps GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is naps GTG?

been a while since i posted I'm planning an order in the next few days just making sure everything is good with uncle nappy. any feedback?

Everything is great with all orders on point. You're good to go, bro!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Everything is on time to my knowledge. I'll let you know in a few weeks

Comment

Hope it goes well for you. I sent one into uncle Nappy. So we will see what happens

Comment

yeah swifter deliveries and as usual the goods are on point.. enjoy bud

Comment

Any questions PM me
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You will NOT be disappointed! I have made many orders with uncle and have yet to not receive. I would check out their QDL labs have ordered those twice now with more than exceptional results!!!

Comment

I sent in a larger order a week ago. 3 items out of 6 shows shipped. I just received one item today. Anxiously awaiting the others.

Comment

I have had several G2G and Quick to get here Naps experiences. My buddy turned me on to them. The last two orders were the fastest, about 13 days! I had complete orders and the gear is G2G as always. I am running the sale item as it was bad @$$, Test 400 and anavar. I am only on week two but am stoked. My 1st go was on Test E250, Dbol and Deca. Was Geneza and was awesome! I love the service and professionalism. I can check back in to report results. Feel confident though bro, Naps is the best out there.
                  Don't ever kick a man when he's down. Because when I get back up your FKD!

Comment

Uncle Nappy is always gtg but I did hear that they were a "little" backed up because of the awesome sale. I can imagine because the prices were super cheap!!
                    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Things ARE running at full speed.
                      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                      X