Question about oral D-Bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about oral D-Bol

Going to be running a cycle of Test-E (500 Mg a week) with a oral kickstart of D-Bol. I am going to be doing the D-bol at a dosage of 40 MG a day (10 mg tabs). my question is Do I take all 4 pills right before a workout, or is it better to stagger the dosage throughout the day? i've heard varying opinions on this and just wanted some insight from more experienced users (My reason for turning to this site.).

Dbol has a really short half life so splitting the doses could help maintain your blood levels although I believe you will not get as good as a peak by doing so.. So really it's up to you and if your ok with the trade off..

Comment

sounds like your pretty new to gear. for what it's worth, i've used dbol a number of times, and when i run the GP 10mg tabs, i only need 3 of them a day and i grow well.

and to expand on the above post, yea, short half life. i'd take it in 2 to 3 doses through the day
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Split it throughout the day
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I take 1/2 my dose in am, then 2nd 1/2 1hr B4 workout.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If its a training day take the lot an hour before - Works for me. However the GP stuff just didnt work for me which is strange?????

I used to space it out through the day as the half life is 4-8 hours so keeping the levels steady in the body is a sensible idea, Personal preference to be honest
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Listen to sam.
              30mg is a goo beginner dose. You'll gain without a bunch of sides.
              I'd still run an AI all the way through. Aromasin at 12.5mg eod is the ticket.

Comment

^^ Agree with Silver !
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for all of the responses

Comment

Working...
                  X