Naps review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps review.

What's up guys. Been a member on these boards for a while, don't have many posts because everything I need is out there on the forums already.

Been a long time lurker, but Naps new loyalty discount coupon has convinced me to go ahead and write a review. Gonna try to be as brief as I can to avoid breaking forums rules, but thorough enough to get rid of any doubt any new guys might have.

I've placed 2 orders through naps, the first for myself, the second a much larger order for 2 buddies of mine. I'm not going to give any time tables out, but shipping was fast. Naps has an estimated delivery range, and my orders were in before that time table even came.

Not going to talk too much about the package itself for obvious reasons, but it was very discrete and well packed. Contents were perfectly packed with everything pristine upon arrival.

As far as potency goes,I can't tell you numbers since I don't have a fucking lab in my backyard, but everything is good to go. In Naps down time a while back, I was forced to order from another reputable source, not dogging this other guys product, but the GP stuff I got from naps seemed like it was over dosed in comparison. With my gp stuff that I ran for 12 weeks,I put on 30 pounds and kept 25 after the water weight diminished.

The other guys I ordered for, the order was placed when there seemed to be longer than average shipping times, and a lot of guys started doubting naps and talking shit on the forums. Granted it took a bit longer than expected, you have to realize youre not ordering protein off amazon or something. Naps came through as expected and my friends had the same great results I did thanks to naps great products.

Due to my past experience with out sponsor, I can recommend naps to everyone on this board and be 100% sure naps will meet and far exceed your expectations if this is your first time to order, and if you have ordered from them before, you already know what I'm talking about.

I mean seriously, I'm writing this review just so I can get 20% off my order that I'm gonna have coming up. I wouldn't recommend them if I wouldn't use them.

Good review. Naps is the Shi*, orderd a few times in the past and was never dissapointed. Went through another source a while back when naps was getting everything straight and man was that a big waste of time and money. stuff had to be way under dosed cause it was my first go with tren ace/prop and got nothing.i'm pretty sure the 6lbs i put on in 10 weeks was all from my training and diet

Comment

Originally posted by joshuadwa1 View Post
      What's up guys. Been a member on these boards for a while, don't have many posts because everything I need is out there on the forums already.

Been a long time lurker, but Naps new loyalty discount coupon has convinced me to go ahead and write a review. Gonna try to be as brief as I can to avoid breaking forums rules, but thorough enough to get rid of any doubt any new guys might have.

I've placed 2 orders through naps, the first for myself, the second a much larger order for 2 buddies of mine. I'm not going to give any time tables out, but shipping was fast. Naps has an estimated delivery range, and my orders were in before that time table even came.

Not going to talk too much about the package itself for obvious reasons, but it was very discrete and well packed. Contents were perfectly packed with everything pristine upon arrival.

As far as potency goes,I can't tell you numbers since I don't have a fucking lab in my backyard, but everything is good to go. In Naps down time a while back, I was forced to order from another reputable source, not dogging this other guys product, but the GP stuff I got from naps seemed like it was over dosed in comparison. With my gp stuff that I ran for 12 weeks,I put on 30 pounds and kept 25 after the water weight diminished.

The other guys I ordered for, the order was placed when there seemed to be longer than average shipping times, and a lot of guys started doubting naps and talking shit on the forums. Granted it took a bit longer than expected, you have to realize youre not ordering protein off amazon or something. Naps came through as expected and my friends had the same great results I did thanks to naps great products.

Due to my past experience with out sponsor, I can recommend naps to everyone on this board and be 100% sure naps will meet and far exceed your expectations if this is your first time to order, and if you have ordered from them before, you already know what I'm talking about.

I mean seriously, I'm writing this review just so I can get 20% off my order that I'm gonna have coming up. I wouldn't recommend them if I wouldn't use them.
      My feelings as well.

Comment

going to give naps a shot real soon here. good post

Comment

Working...
        X