My experience with our sponsor n***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with our sponsor n***

First off, good ol NAPPY has a giant variety of high quality merchandise for solid prices. Also, they are at the top of all lists as far as integrity. Regardless of the situation they always come through and NEVER keep you waiting for responses so I give them an "A" for cust service. Every other site that I have used never gave me the confidence that naps instills in his customers. I have tried brands like Geneza, Gen-Shi, and QDL. Quality was as expected very solid. I just think it is great to be able to have faith in a business such as this one, where truly anything can happen and always feel confident that the company will work it out no matter what. I strongly encourage anyone and everyone reading this to give them a try and join the huge community of happy customers. If anyone has any concerns or questions my Private Message Box is ALWAYS OPEN.
    There has also been countless Labratory tests done on the products and I have never seen or heard of a fake// these tests are not only posted on forums such as these, but even on the company's actual website. Truly, the Neiman Marcus of juice stands : )~

O AND BTW I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM SO I HAVE NO PERSONAL STAKE IN THEM, MEANING THE ABOVE IS 100% TRUE.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-02-2012, 04:55 AM.

Nice review. Uncle Nappy is definitely on his game.
    spark1597
    Last edited by spark1597; 08-02-2012, 04:20 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

always gotten every order. just received myxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you've been warned about this shit before. i'm tired of editing your posts...
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 08-08-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

why are you talking T/A times..this is against the rules and puts orders in danger
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

That was a great review and I agree completely!
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Agreed through all the shit as much as it annoyed me it still arrived
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X