Blends Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blends Log

There were spots open to log the blends but I am yet to see one. Where are these logs being kept?

they are actually on another site...was there a particular blend you were wondering about?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

has anyone run the test 400?

Comment

No I just wanted to read them. Hopefully its not outlaw I got banned there for nothing. And the moderator decided to send me an unreal swear fest and degrading pm.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUBEAVERS View Post
          No I just wanted to read them. Hopefully its not outlaw I got banned there for nothing. And the moderator decided to send me an unreal swear fest and degrading pm.
          Well lets keep it clean no one will give a hard time,,,

Comment

Can I get unblocked OSUBEAVERS

Comment

Originally posted by OSUBEAVERS View Post
              I had the same experience over there..... I made one small mistake and that was it. I hate it because I enjoyed that board and did my best to be productive and helpful. Oh well...

Comment

Yeah I have a friend who got banned from them because he gave information on a cycle that went against what a senior member posted. When he emailed them with his complaint he was treated horribly they told him to take his advice elsewhere and to stay the hell off their board....word for word.

Comment

What site?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbylight View Post
                    What site?
                    The logs are all over at outlaw muscle.
                    The new blends are looking very promising.

Comment

Working...
                    X