This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps current situation

hey guys, brand new to the site. became a member after finding the link on naps's site.

i read the stickies at the top of the page, and wanted to know if the one, titled something like 'naps situation', is still up to date?

are they still sorting out problems? or are they up and running and good to go

Everything has been GTG all summer bro!
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Naps has been on point for a while now man. Order with confidence and GFH!

Comment

awesome thanks bros

Comment

thats an old thread now. we should probably take it down
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

jk703, i didnt see any info about that on the site, so i removed your post just to be safe. probably safer anyway. if you can, PM me where that info exactly is on the site. thanks bro

fan of, you can PM someone if you want. feel free to PM me. no payment info discussed on the forum though
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok thank you sam. and thank you for looking out too. i appreciate that!!! check you inbox here in a minute!

Comment

saw it. disapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by mic1366 View Post
                  saw it. disapointed.
                  its an old thread. all is good now. end of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X