Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my gear today and did my first pin! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...yea, just reread your first post. maybe lower the adex a little. hows the sex drive? usually, i see that increase before i see gains and strength in the gym
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yeah i notice a lil more pep in the lil soldier typically after a week or 2 .. come the 3-4th week its never a significant feeling that tells u it has kicked in kinda just gotta wait for the results. what week are u on bud?

Comment

I am on my 5th week. The sex drive is about normal for a 40 year old. I started take .5mg of Adex with every shot on week 3. As I said before, the only thing I have noticed was oily skin. Before I started taking the Adex I did notice some itchy nips. Could it be, that I started with really low Test , so it is taking longer to kick in?

Comment

At this point, I would throw and extra thousand calories at the wall per day for a week and see what happens. Go 60% / 40% Proteins to carbs, and observe the results over the course of the week. If you had abnormally low testosterone prior to this, I would expect that you would feel results that much faster.
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I am eatting like a pig now. Forcing myself to eat ever 2 hours like it or not. I'll try and throw an extra shake in here and there. I run 3.5 miles 5 days a week. Should I cut that back?

Comment

Okay, I can say I noticed something going on last night. Waking up every few hours ready to cut glass. Haven't had that happen in about 10 years.

Comment

well its about time haha. maybe in the future, using an oral or fast acting compound to kick start your cycles with let you take better advantage of the first several weeks.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ThrottleThumb View Post
                  Okay, I can say I noticed something going on last night. Waking up every few hours ready to cut glass. Haven't had that happen in about 10 years.
                  Hahaha....that's when you tap the wife, that is, if you haven't been married over a year..otherwise, she'll backhand your ass LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think Test is in full effect. My skin on my face tingles for some reason. I feel good though. I hope to see some good results. Thanks Again Naps!

Comment

Aight, good bro. Keep us informed of your progress.
                      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

3 Injections left in my first cycle. It has been a good first experience. Started at 180lbs and curently at 202. The Test-E took a while to kick in. The var is making my viens pop and strength is awesome. Sides are under control, with the .5 Adex EVOD. What I like most about this cycle, was that eventhough I have gained 22lbs so far, nobody has said anything about using. I didn't have much water gain, it was lean and clean. I'll do my PCT and wait 3 months and start another cycle. If anyone has any suggestions for a 2nd cycle, I am open to any ideas. Thanks Again Naps

Comment

It has been 9 days since my last injection and WTF I am breaking out on the back of my neck bad. Never seen anything like this before. Anyone got any ideas on what to do or how long before it is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by ThrottleThumb View Post
                            It has been 9 days since my last injection and WTF I am breaking out on the back of my neck bad. Never seen anything like this before. Anyone got any ideas on what to do or how long before it is gone?
                            maybe estro rebound?

Comment

Working...
                            X