Naps is Excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps is Excellent

I've been ordering with Naps for over 3 years now, and even through their restructuring and some of the shipping issues last year, EVERYTHING I ordered was always delivered. Sometimes I had to be patient, but these are good guys--and you can't go wrong.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a clear preferance on which company's products are best. I love Naps and trust them.. If price is NO OBJECT and i want the best quality who would you use for Test? Gen shi, GP , QDL, etc.........???????????????

Comment

Honestly, bro... You really can't go wrong with any. I love the Human Grade stuff, GP is a huge favorite among many, Gen Shi and QDL also have great reviews. If you wanted me to pick one ... Depending on what I was looking to get. For just Test, I choose HG and for the blends I love GP.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that ALL their gear is quality.. Question ?? What is "HG" that you refer to. I dont see it on the menue ??

Comment

Human Grade - some are under the Discount & Deals category and Other Popular Steroid Brands category.

Let me know if you have any questions
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

It's only getting better. This is what it says in my Naps account this morning... Estimated delivery time: 9 business day(s). Best Part?

I GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!! - 9 business days ahead of schedule - GREAT WORK NAPS!

Comment

I'm actually going to order again from Naps, it's been 5 years I've been ordering with them and I haven't found anyone else in this business with as professional of a team and as much variety as they do. I love these guys.

Comment

Hello everyone. I've ran different cycles that I've bought from people here where I live...I haven't seen the results I was expecting. I eat non stop, kill it in the gym so I'm pretty sure the juice is bunk. It's time for me to order. Can someone please help me? I've never ordered online before so I don't really know where to start

Comment

Working...
                X