good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal

Thanks naps for the great service. Very satisfied customer!!
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The good Uncle has blown my mind lately!
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I stay satisfied with Mr Naps.

Comment

BG, you getting ready to bulk up or do you have another show
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Did you guys check out the new categories for 3 day deliver and specials?

VERY nice special on Hyge GH! You can NOT beat that price at all!
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            BG, you getting ready to bulk up or do you have another show
            Nope taking it easy. Just took six weeks off training completely and just hitting the gym 4 days ew until September. You gotta have some down time. Hows things going with you ?

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
              Nope taking it easy. Just took six weeks off training completely and just hitting the gym 4 days ew until September. You gotta have some down time. Hows things going with you ?
              just finishing up some summer cutting...then gunna dial it down for sept and oct before the winter bulker

Comment

just finishing up some summer cutting...then gunna dial it down for sept and oct before the winter bulker
                Sounds like a good plan, I look so foward to sept, I have my birthday and them I go hard core. Did you run gear to cut or do it natural ?? Want to see if you ended up running one of those stacks from Naps ?

Comment

Sounds like a good plan, I look so foward to sept, I have my birthday and them I go hard core. Did you run gear to cut or do it natural ?? Want to see if you ended up running one of those stacks from Naps ?
                  im running the qdl cut stack and sustanon.

Comment

im running the qdl cut stack and sustanon.
                    Did you like it? How low of a caloric deficit did you drop down to?

Comment

Did you like it? How low of a caloric deficit did you drop down to?
                      im on day 15 and im down 10lbs..been eating around 2k cals a day.i take 1 day a week and eat as much as i want cuz iv started more cardio at the end of my workouts..im going to start using some dandelion next week to take any remaining sub-q water out

Comment

Great job, 10lbs is great. Make sure to try to clean up that cheat day before the end of cutting, it will help you eat cleaner when your done and make it easier to keep the BF. Good luck, keep it up !

Comment

thanks BG, actually down another 3lbs since that post..the cheat day has ended due to getting extra shifts at work. iv cut carbs to as low as i can, but increased my EFAs so my energy has been great.....on a side note the Mast in the cut stack is becoming more apparent.

Comment

im on day 15 and im down 10lbs..been eating around 2k cals a day.i take 1 day a week and eat as much as i want cuz iv started more cardio at the end of my workouts..im going to start using some dandelion next week to take any remaining sub-q water out
                            Great job, bro! Very nice progress in a short time frame. Keep it going!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                            X