Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Primo 200... wow!

Latest delivery was extremely fast!
    Primo is certainly expensive. EQ has similar qualities but different results; Primo has even less chances for Estrogenic sides than EQ. I think Primo is more of a DHT compound.
    GP's new Primo 200 is a bonus, as it's traditionally dosed at 100 MG/ML. So at 200/ml it's well worth the price.
    6 hours after 1ml, I hit the weights and breezed through the workout. I had to stop myself from going further...I'm NOT a short guy, nor a mesomorph.
    Primobolan is said to be a great addition to TRT, so I'll use it with my 200mg/week TRT.
    Also bought GP's new "Test 400" to try. I'll update later...
    Enthanate and Cypionate are equal esters. But apparently Cyp seems easier to tolerate by most and is more widely prescribed.

I also recently ordered some of the Test 400, TNE, and some Tren E. I received it more quickly than an item I ordered domestically from apple via snail mail!!!!!! I really think the good Uncle is messing with me to see how fast he can get stuff out. I will not be specific, but I am beyond impressed. 14/14 dinner dates without ever being stood up!
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Hell, I was coming back from the beach and thought about the postal delivery times, wondering how fast orders could actually arrive. And when I got home, within 30 minutes, there it was. I was amazed.
      Yeah, the "Test 400"... that's why I mentioned Enthanate & Cypionate esters, since Test 400 is comprised of 200mg of each ester.

BTW - I'm not sure what the Primo 200 ester is, I think it's Enthanate, but it's a bit painful. I'm used to Cyp. I know that Enthanate can be more irritating than Cyp. but never tried it unitl now..

Comment

Cool bro. Please keep us posted on your thoughts on the primo. I'd love to run this myself soon

Comment

Very nice, bro! Shipping has been beyond very fast! Now is the time to stock up. Please keep us updated on your cycle.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Beyond Fast is an understatement Bro.... Its simply silly at this point. I picked up the notice out of my box and literally let a "GTFOOH" go... Giddy as a school girl!
            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Im gonna test this speed with a order of test today. Last time was quick curious if it got quicker.

Comment

Yes, the new GP Primobolan 200 is interesting. It is a bit more painful for me...but it works very well.
                Though intense, the pain subsides beyond the 4th day. I found that a half cc is more tolerable than full cc. Might be different for y'all...
                Let me know your results.

Comment

how much primo 200 are you guys running a week? i keep reading mixed reviews on how it is to be dosed.

Comment

Working...
                  X