Got my stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my stuff!

Heres my question. I ordered some QDL cut stack. The stuff I got has no label, it just says no name product. Is this the QDL stuff? the reason i ask is it came in 5ML bottles instead of 10ml which is what it says on the site.. The Gen Shi comes in 5ML.. So did I get Gen Shi or QDL??? Any info will be great.. Thanks..

no its qdl..i got the same..the genshi is clearly labeled
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ugh the people at naps said they believe it was Genshi.. Said they we're swamped with orders and if they waited for labels it would be a big delay... It's weird my guess was QDL as I thought Genshi would be labeled.. But I got 6 5ML bottles which is how Genshi ships.. QDL is 10
      ML bottles.. So you got the no labeled stuff as well in 5ML?

Comment

no the qdl i got, which im sure are qdl are 5ml
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          no the qdl i got, which im sure are qdl are 5ml
          I thought QDL came in 10ML??? Man I'm confused.. Naps says its Genshi but I kinda agree with you about Genshi being labeled.. It's kinda shitty to not know for sure what you got!

Comment

i ordered QDL and received 5 ml vials as well, doesn't look like gen shi but i've never used either

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
              i ordered QDL and received 5 ml vials as well, doesn't look like gen shi but i've never used either
              Did your have the no name product label as well??

Comment

off topic but im just about done with my first two vials of GP andromix and about to order more..... both genshi and qdl are cheaper tho.... hows the quality compare to GP?

Comment

Genshi or QDL I don't see a deferents i have received both with 5ml before, I can't recall which one had no labels

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                    Genshi or QDL I don't see a deferents i have received both with 5ml before, I can't recall which one had no labels
                    Have you? I've never ordered either but I was just going off the site on the bottles.. Anyways how'd you like the cut stack?

Comment

Cut Stack had a nice kick to it ran it EOD,
                      800mg Eq ew
                      75-100mg Proviron ed

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                        Cut Stack had a nice kick to it ran it EOD,
                        800mg Eq ew
                        75-100mg Proviron ed
                        Oh nice.. I'm running it EOD as well with some clen and T3... How many cc's did you run?

Comment

It's QDL that had no labels. Gen Shi has labels.

QDL and Gen Shi come in 5ML vials.

You got QDL. Trust me, you'll love it bro. QDL has very nice products. Along with Gen Shi

Any questions feel free to PM me
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                            It's QDL that had no labels. Gen Shi has labels.

QDL and Gen Shi come in 5ML vials.

You got QDL. Trust me, you'll love it bro. QDL has very nice products. Along with Gen Shi

Any questions feel free to PM me
                            Ok cool thanks.. The only reason I wondered is because Uncle has the QDL on his site as 10ml and Genshi as 5. So when I opened a ticket to ask they said they believed it was Genshi.. Lol.. Ya I'm going with it being QDL and it's getting started tomorrow!! Thanks for the info

Comment

QDL comes in both 5 and 10 ml bottles or at least at one point they used some 10s. I have only received the 5s in QDL and Gen Shi personally. The QDL is usually without a label, but the bottles are marked. Gen Shi has always been the "prettiest" gear that I have received.
                              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                              X