2nd order = success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd order = success

Just got my second order from naps in. Had some complications with money transfer, but it was my fault and naps was very understanding and worked with me on it. Great customer service! Kept in contact with me constantly until the order was shipped! Shipping was just a tad slower than the first order but no complaints here. Got everything and it is G2G. My QDL Sust was upgraded to Gen Shi, and I ordered BD "Androlic" but received "Iran Hormone Oxymetholone" Same thing, my buddy was just really looking forward to trying the androlic haha. All in all, everything is good!

Good 2 hear bro! I've used naps for the past 3yrs and have used all their tests and deca, and all I can say is its top notch! I always got my gear around the 18th day all 3 times I've ordered. They are very professional and everything they have 2 offer is quality. They've always responded 2 my questions within a day and answered exactly wat I needed 2 know. Every1 should give naps a try at least once. No other guy comes close 2 wat he has 2 offer. Ill b a customer 4 life!!! I'm lookin forward 2 placing another order here in the next 2weeks. I haven't ran their eq yet and every1 who has said its awesome gear. I plan on running sust, eq, dbol, and var for my next cycle. If ur looking 4 grade A juice, NAPS is where its at! Ill use them as long as I can

Comment

I always enjoy reading these posts. I can't wait to get some of the new blends in my hands...
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I thought they stopped subbing QDL/Gen Shi?
        Goals:
        1.5+ x BW Bench
        2.0+ x BW Squat
        2.25+ x BW DL
        Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

So did I. I even asked about it on here before I ordered, but it seems that they are subbing them again. Oh well lol. Can't really complain about Gen-Shi :P

Comment

Juice is juice as long as from a quality source - which is Naps!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Nice man!
              Everything naps carries is solid. You should love that genshi.

Comment

I too ordered QDL Test e and Deca. Got Genshi instead, but I am glad I did get the Genshi. G2G and strong positive results. I had doubts about price as it was a sale item but my boys have had several success orders and G2G products from naps w GP gear so I went in. I also looked myself about that lab. Pleased w what I found. I wish the gear had lab results on the item photo like GP gear but next order will be just GP. Thinking Test e and winny orals. I am looking for dry results and very pleased w naps. I too had a wire prob but naps handled it in a day. My boys and I have had nothing but good results and we are Stoked.
                Don't ever kick a man when he's down. Because when I get back up your FKD!

Comment

I too ordered QDL Test e and Deca. Got Genshi instead, but I am glad I did get the Genshi. G2G and strong positive results. I had doubts about price as it was a sale item but my boys have had several success orders and G2G products from naps w GP gear so I went in. I also looked myself about that lab. Pleased w what I found. I wish the gear had lab results on the item photo like GP gear but next order will be just GP. Thinking Test e and winny orals. I am looking for dry results and very pleased w naps. I too had a wire prob but naps handled it in a day. My boys and I have had nothing but good results and we are Stoked.
                  Don't ever kick a man when he's down. Because when I get back up your FKD!

Comment

Working...
                  X