cut stack and sustanon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cut stack and sustanon

my stuff arrived today, gunna run these to finish off the summer. both are QDL, heard good stuff about this brand figured id give it a shot
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

I think you will be very pleased bro. I'm starting my cut stack in 11 days
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

shit yea im startin about the same time...im excited, its been a very long time since iv run something for the 1st time

Comment

Just remember the unusual test results posted here from the QDL sust. You might want to look it up. When I pinned quads with that stuff there was extensive soreness and swelling. That was the only AAS compound ever to do that to me besides Test p. Let us know how it goes.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

the oil (granted i can only see in vial at the moment) looks thin...and some1 i know is using it now and hasnt had any problems..im more concerned with the frequent pinning of the cut stack...gunna have to use some muscles for injections that i havent used in a long time ie bi's and lats

Comment

Are you doing EOD in the cut stack? How many cc's? Also nice to
            See you got QDL and not Gen Shi... Still waiting on my gear

Comment

genshi is good..iv used that b4....im prolly gunna inject everyday to make it easier to figure out my tolerance and keep sides(tren cough) to a minimal...most likely start at .75 cc's per day...not adding the sustanon til the last part then for a couple weeks after last cutstack injection

Comment

I was thinking of doing the same with EQ instead of Sus. What did your bottle of stack look like? I got mine and it has like no
                Label??

Comment

Originally posted by Mclovin13 View Post
                  I was thinking of doing the same with EQ instead of Sus. What did your bottle of stack look like? I got mine and it has like no
                  Label??
                  i answered this in your other post on what it looks like....as for eq i like running that for long cycles (16 weeks) so its not something id start now as this is gunna be about 8 weeks...just works better for me that way

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                    Just remember the unusual test results posted here from the QDL sust. You might want to look it up. When I pinned quads with that stuff there was extensive soreness and swelling. That was the only AAS compound ever to do that to me besides Test p. Let us know how it goes.
                    yea im never pinning qdl sus in my quad again..i love to use my quad but this pip is about 2 days long and is terrible..never had a pip this bad esp with 1 cc..its glutes from now on

Comment

Very nice, bro! How do you plan on running them?

You're gonna love this cycle. Cut Stack/Andromix is the shit! Will transform you like no other!

Keep us posted on your results
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X