Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Product Review

Greetings Brothers,

I've taken some time off from the boards due to job changes & other priorities in my life. Even though I might have not been so active, I still always read on popular and upcoming topics and posts. I want to give an honest and unbiased review of my experience of GP products I had received from out sponsor.

So I’ve completed two successful cycles with GP products. I’ve used their Test E, Test P, Dbol, Winni (tabs), Nolva, Clomid, & arimidex.

I’ll start off with the Test E, oil was smooth and quality. I never had an issue with their Test E as my body absorbs long esters quite well. It gave me a great strength, and as well as size and I still have two or three bottles stashed away for another upcoming cycle.

Test P- This is where things get a little messy. Now I want to be clear on this, MY body doesn’t absorb short esters well and quite frankly I think my absorption with shorter esters is piss poor. Test P was the base of my 2nd cycle and because my body borderline rejected the compound I was in discomfort for majority of my 2nd cycle. I know it doesn’t have anything to do with the quality or brand because I had tried 2 other companies Test P and had same discomfort & pain. While it was a bit rough, the Test P was a very effective at quick strength gains, low water retention, and sharp raise in libido. Unfortunately, after this experience I think I’ll be sticking to long esters only. (Enanth, Cyp, and MAYBE PP)

GP dbol - for the first 6 weeks. It was the first time I had ever used Dbol and man was it an experience. It gave me unholy pumps, punishing vascularity, and the most strength I’ve seen yet from AAS. I had tried another company’s Dbol and the GP dbol knocked the other right out of the park. Of course, I got back pumps as well as a little shedding of the hair but overall my dbol experience was very positive.

GP winstrol - 50mg tabs in both of my cycles toward the end. This compound was fantastic for shedding weight, bringing out vascularity, and giving that rock hard look to the muscles. I personally have a love/hate relationship with winni, it love that it gives me the look I’ve always wanted but it also makes me hair shed pretty drastically.

GP Arimidex – Because I was using HCG during both of my cycles I decided to use a low dose of Adex to prevent gyno. Unfortunately the dose wasn’t enough (.25mg) to prevent the gyno that HCG gives while on cycle so I had to switch letro. However, when I wasn’t using HCG, with the adex I was able to control estrogen and kick out some water retention the test had given me.

GP Nolva & Clomid – Both of these products were great for PCT. I used a moderate dose of both which proved to be in my opinion better than a higher dose of just one or the other. Clomid helped stimulate natural test while the nolva blocked out the excess estrogen.

Conclusion: So far my experience with GP products provided by our sponsor has been stellar. Now, I am prone to male pattern balding so it wasn’t any surprise my hair has thinned out but its just part of the game and I knew the consequences when I walked into this. I am currently off cycle and was able to retain a decent amount of my gains with the help of OTC supps, diet, and sticking to my training reg. I hope this review can help some future bros.

Take care all,

“I started to feel I'd been cursed, the curse of invincibility.”

-MB

Very nice detailed review man.
    I don't deal with prop well either so you're not alone.

Comment

Working...
    X