Cycle Results and Next Cycle Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Results and Next Cycle Questions

well its been two months since i stopped running my gear from naps.

what i ran
    4wks of tbol @ 40mg ed
    5 wks of 500mg test e/wk
    5 wks of 250/deca/wk
    .5mg adex eod
    then i broke a vial of my test so i started running the cyp i had
    so i ran 500mg of cyp/wk and continued with the deca for another 5 wks

I really enjoyed the strength gains i saw from the tbol, and i "felt" the test e more so than the cyp

I really had no negative sides. nips got got kinda puffy, but they never itched and im super gyno prone but it went away with the pct

i only gained like 5lbs but my body comp is way different and i look a shit load bigger all over. i pry should have eaten better but im broke as fuck so whatever

now for my questions regarding my next cycle
    since i had minimal sides im thinking of running the e/deca blend at 750/600 per week. im thinking of getting some tren to run at the front but im not sure yet. I really need to gain as much weight as possible. im 6"4 and only 220lbs and id really like to compete at 242 at my next meet. any input would be greatly appreciated

how many cycles have you run and what kind of doses have you used? you said "id really like to compete at 242 at my next meet." what do you compete in? also, while we're at it, how old are you?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So you did 10 weeks of Test at 500mgs and 10 weeks of Deca at 250mgs?

Give us some stats, age, etc?
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

im 24 yrs old, 6'4 and 225lbs. i compete in powerlifting and id really like to see some more size and strength gains.
        okay so i had used tren acetate and other orals before but this was my first test/deca cycle. i guess my question would be whether or not i should up the dosage since i didnt have any sides last time.

Comment

Why did you only go 5 wks on the test? I would go at least 10 to 12 wks

Comment

Working...
          X