Always a pleasure with Naps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a pleasure with Naps!

Just wanted to say that Naps can be 100% trusted I was reluctant on my first order because I had heard about their shipping problems in the past, but the more I read about the quality of Geneza's products, I placed the order regardless. My first order arrived timely, shortly after placed my second order, which came FAST! Third is on the way.

Customer service was excellent from the start. Their online support is available almost 24/7, and were quickly able to answer any questions I had. Payment instructions are detailed and easy to follow. I like the way Naps has everything set up, and not to mention their products are some of the best I have ever used. They are with you every step of the way.

8 weeks into current cycle and I have gained 17lb. Loving libido increase + extreme loss of body fat & gain of muscle. I wasn't one bit fat to begin with but I never knew how shredded this stuff will make you. I am currently on 1 CC/daily of GP Andromix with 0.25mg Arimidex daily and 250iu/HCG every 3 days since week 4. Believe me, I know weight gain like this is unheard of on a compound like andromix, but I am living proof lol.

Naps, you are the creme de la creme of sources. Thank you!!
    Psistorm
    Last edited by Psistorm; 06-13-2012, 04:17 AM.

Sweet! That andromix is the shizz. Love naps too

Comment

I agree completely! They are the best.

Andromix is amazing stuff!!

Originally posted by Psistorm View Post
      Just wanted to say that Naps can be 100% trusted I was reluctant on my first order because I had heard about their shipping problems in the past, but the more I read about the quality of Geneza's products, I placed the order regardless. My first order arrived timely, shortly after placed my second order, which came FAST! Third is on the way.

Customer service was excellent from the start. Their online support is available almost 24/7, and were quickly able to answer any questions I had. Payment instructions are detailed and easy to follow. I like the way Naps has everything set up, and not to mention their products are some of the best I have ever used. They are with you every step of the way.

8 weeks into current cycle and I have gained 17lb. Loving libido increase + extreme loss of body fat & gain of muscle. I wasn't one bit fat to begin with but I never knew how shredded this stuff will make you. I am currently on 1 CC/daily of GP Andromix with 0.25mg Arimidex daily and 250iu/HCG every 3 days since week 4. Believe me, I know weight gain like this is unheard of on a compound like andromix, but I am living proof lol.

Naps, you are the creme de la creme of sources. Thank you!!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
      X