QDL Not being shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL Not being shipped

I put an order in for a couple GP items and a couple QDL items and the GP stuff was shipped, but the QDL stuff hasn't been shipped. It's been about 2 weeks and still nothing about my QDL stuff being shipped. Is there some sort of problem going on with QDL gear right now?

Not that I know of. PM one of the reps on here or submit a ticket on their site. I'm sure they will make things right bro.

Comment

what did you order, could just be a back up with a certain product
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Hey bro, no worries..its happened to me the past few times. Two seperate gifts. Hang in there youll get it.
        Originally posted by MeestaMahkees View Post
        I put an order in for a couple GP items and a couple QDL items and the GP stuff was shipped, but the QDL stuff hasn't been shipped. It's been about 2 weeks and still nothing about my QDL stuff being shipped. Is there some sort of problem going on with QDL gear right now?
        "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

I ordered some QDL and it shows it all has shipped.. Are you saying on your order it's showing not shipped but processing?

Comment

Could be that it shipped and just hasn't gotten to you yet. I can assure you bro, there is nothing to worry about. Naps always takes care of their customers.

Comment

Give them time to update the order fully, your not the only customer.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Multiple packs bro. Happens frequently. You'll be good.

Comment

It was finally both shipped! Thanks for the support guys!

Comment

Enjoy bro. You're in good hands with Naps.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Let us know how you like the QDL. We already know GP is awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X