This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/A time

So I take it my post was deleted yesteday ? I said nothing outside of the rules so why delete it ?
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Yeah, I saw that too :/

Comment

I didn't see the orig post, but let's be safe here bros. We want to keep this community and our resources around.

Comment

yeah no one bashed them? we all confirmed they are legit?

Comment

Questions on the open forum concerning T/A times will usually be deleted for safety. PM a rep with questions.

Comment

He didn't say anything specific about T/A haha Maybe they just saw the title and deleted without reading :P

Comment

not sure who deleted it, but i know me and the other mods are doing our best and have to constantly make judgement calls behind the scenes, with the goal of ensuring the safety of the board. i cant speak on this thread since i missed it, but i'm sure it wasnt personal. maybe PM the other mods and have that conversation in PM. i've seen some threads that arent against the rules but may invite a conversation that'll lead to rule breaking. i dont know if this was the case, like i said, i didnt see it
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

More likely the responder to your original thread exposed little more info, the thread need to be taking down, i suggest you NO TA discussion

Comment

Rules are posted. NO T/A discussion at all!

Im closing this down..

Comment

Working...
                  X