End of cycle question,second cycle suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of cycle question,second cycle suggestions

Ok I just done My last pin mon,was on a 10 week test cyp cycle only at 500 mg a week,with adex .25 eod.I need to start my pct two weeks after last pin corrrrect?Also too do I need to stay on the adex until I start pct or stay on it until
    Pct over with.Ill be running nolva for pct.I gained 25 lbs on this cycle and I am very pleased with my gains thanks to the pro on this site.I
    Am wondering what people would suggest for
    My second cycle,I was thinking test cyp,tbol or dbol.Thanks for all the help

If u have gyno sides continue the adex until u start the PCT. Dont use nolva and adex or any AI at the same time. Start nolva 14 days after last pin.

If youre happy with your results from this cycle, stick with it. Ive seen too many guys lately trying to up the dose of their test to 750mg/week on their 2nd cycle when theres no need to if you see results from 500. I was guilty of this myself but i've learned more mg's does not = better gains. You wont need to go up in mg's until you stop gaining from 500 mg's. I just finished t bol for my current cycle and i swear by it. I was running it at 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks and it was incredible. Strength was through the roof, self being and libido was amazing. Gained 15 lbs in those 4 weeks. Next time i use it, i will lower the dose to maybe 30-40mg/day and go 6 weeks with it. I would go with turinabol over d bol due to the bloat you get from d bol. Dont get me wrong, you will get some bloat from t bol but not as much as you would from d bol. Maybe a 5-10lb difference in water weight alone.

Comment

Ya I think I'm gonna go with tbol and keep my test at 500 a week since I seen good results ya know.See I done a bulk cycle for my
      First cycle.Do u think I should do a cut Cycle for my second cycle,being that it's summer and show off my muscles lol.If so what would be best for it.Also xela what was ur sides like on tbol?Im gonna do alot more reading about it before
      I go on my second cycle ya know

Comment

Well anyone will tell you, your diet will make it a cut or a bulk. Post your stats and daily macros that you used for the past cycle.

As far as t bol goes, im one on the few that dont really get sides. The worst thing i get is maybe a pimple on my back once a week and clammy skin. Like i said though you will get bloat with t bol. I went from 255 to 270 in the 4 weeks that i used it with a cutting diet and im back down to 265 now with most of the water out. Trust me you will notice the water coming out. The 1st week after i quit using it, i went through 5 shirts a day that i could ring out with sweat. Granted thats 2 sessions at the gym and a full day of work and a gallon & 1/2 of water a day. You just get cock deisel on that shit and feel inhumane. Its a great drug.

Comment

What brand did you use?

Comment

I used gen-shi for test I ordered qdl but they sent gen-shi and very pleased damn good stuff and oil is not that thick.

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
              Ive seen too many guys lately trying to up the dose of their test to 750mg/week on their 2nd cycle when theres no need to if you see results from 500. I was guilty of this myself but i've learned more mg's does not = better gains.
              I too did this, due to lack of better knowledge at the time. All I noticed was more sides haha. I went back down to 500mg/wk this cycle and gain the same weight I did on the last one but didn't get the acne :P

Comment

25 pounds is a nice cycle man.
                You can't go wrong with either tbol or dbol. Go with GP orals if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                  I too did this, due to lack of better knowledge at the time. All I noticed was more sides haha. I went back down to 500mg/wk this cycle and gain the same weight I did on the last one but didn't get the acne :P
                  Yep. I'm a big fan of low and moderate dosed cycles. I've ran a few 2+ gram cycles and those big gains came with big sides.

Comment

Working...
                  X