napsgear.net orders review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• napsgear.net orders review

1st Order was kinda scary the Payment method is very detailed and is fool proof if you follow all the steps they tell you to do. during the whole transaction I was always able to get ahold of someone that worked at Naps if i had a question or problem. The order had some issues with shipping but when dealing in the nature of the product as well as worldwide shipping you need to be prepared to have some time set aside for shipping. No problems when the order arrived it came with nothing missing.

2nd and 3rd Order Payment was easy once you know the steps. this time Naps had a very large batch of orders (cause they are the biggest and most trusted) and even during this hectic time I was still always able to get in contact with someone for questions regarding the order. Once they worked out the backup they had in orders the told me that I should be expecting my orders soon in which they did.

The prices and selection of naps is awesome and the customer service is great as well. If you aren't sure what you're exactly looking to do you can just contact them and they will be more than happy to give you an idea of what you should run at your level or to what your goals are.

I am a huge fan of GP products and I feel are some of the safest and most effective products on the market. during my cycle of GP Test Cyp I ran 750 10weeks then tapered to 500 for 8weeks then 250 for two weeks followed by GP Nolva and Clomid. With just working out and eating like a beast (no specific diet plan) I gained 20 pounds and leaned up tremendously.

If anyone is hesitant to order I can assume you the wait is worth what you get and from first hand experience I can say you can't trust whats on the streets TRUST NAPS! Proper planing in your cycles to order ahead of time with negate the shipping time which is the best. also order two or more cycles to always have one on hand when you are ready to run.

Happy Lifting!
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 06-07-2012, 03:18 AM.

Originally posted by stefan View Post
    1st order was kinda scary the payment method is very detailed and is fool proof if you follow all the steps they tell you to do. During the whole transaction i was always able to get ahold of someone that worked at naps if i had a question or problem. The order had some issues with shipping but when dealing in the nature of the product as well as worldwide shipping you need to be prepared to have some time set aside for shipping. No problems when the order arrived it came with nothing missing.

2nd and 3rd order payment was easy once you know the steps. This time naps had a very large batch of orders (cause they are the biggest and most trusted) and even during this hectic time i was still always able to get in contact with someone for questions regarding the order. Once they worked out the backup they had in orders the told me that i should be expecting my orders soon in which they did.

The prices and selection of naps is awesome and the customer service is great as well. If you aren't sure what you're exactly looking to do you can just contact them and they will be more than happy to give you an idea of what you should run at your level or to what your goals are.

I am a huge fan of gp products and i feel are some of the safest and most effective products on the market. During my cycle of gp test cyp i ran 750 10weeks then tapered to 500 for 8weeks then 250 for two weeks followed by gp nolva and clomid. With just working out and eating like a beast (no specific diet plan) i gained 20 pounds and leaned up tremendously.

If anyone is hesitant to order i can assume you the wait is worth what you get and from first hand experience i can say you can't trust whats on the streets trust naps! Proper planing in your cycles to order ahead of time with negate the shipping time which is the best. Also order two or more cycles to always have one on hand when you are ready to run.

Happy lifting!

***********bump************

Comment

Working...
    X