End of first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of first cycle

Ok i'm about to finish my first cycle with great results btw. My question is when should I start taking the Clomid and how to dose it? (Test E/Tbol)
    mega0888
    Last edited by mega0888; 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM.

depends on what you did, what esters you used etc..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Test E and Tbol

Comment

wait 10-12 days (2 weeks) after last pin and start pct reg. as far as clomid dosing first day should be very heavy. 300mg ED following 2 weeks 100mg ED following 2 weeks 50mgs ED

Comment

The norm is 2 weeks from ur last pin then 100/100/50/50.

Comment

^^^ that. Any hcg?
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

1st day 300mg,then 100mg for 2wks, then 50mg the last 2 wks is the proper dose u should use. Or id suggest asking a actual pro not jus someone with a shit load of posts. A lot of guys t.hink jus cuz they post a lot they're right but that isn't the case. Ask a real pro not some1 who thinks they know wat they're talkin about. U should b safe then sorry and not trust the guy whose got the most post jus so that guy can see how many posts he can write in a day. Like I said b4 ask some1 who's a real pro not jus some1 who thinks they know wat they're talking about. I don't mean 2 offend the guy who knows I wrote this
              but unless his info is right then don't misinform every1 jus 2 gain a bunch of followers who believe wat u say. Also no1 needs 2 use the naps referral code cuz u get the same discount just by logining in 2 naps site. The only 1 who benefits from the naps code is the person who tells u 2 use their code so don't b a sucker and fall 4 that. U would b better off making ur own
              Last edited by TopDogg; 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM. Reason: no disrespect but a pro knows more

Comment

Sorry 4 writing this and I don't mean any disrespect but this is what pros have told me. Juss make sure u know whose giving u the right information so u don't. Cause any damage 2 urself

Comment

Working...
                X