blue tops reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue tops reviews?

anyone ran naps blue tops? interested in getting them but want to see if there is any good/neg feedback first.

I ordered 2 kits of these a couple weeks back for a buddy came this week I'll track his results and post once it's been long enough to make any kind of opinion. To me the price was a little steep (i usually go a different route for my own hgh) but like I said they were for a buddy so it wasn't out of my pocket.

Comment

yeah please keep me posted on his opinions since its gonna be a few weeks before I take the plunge if I do.

Comment

I have have tried all def types GH, I have always find myself going back to BT

Comment

M freaky, ur avatar pic is very weird until you actually look and see its ur leg. lol

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
            I have have tried all def types GH, I have always find myself going back to BT
            why the price? i mean phama grade is the way to go with hgh from my experiences.If anyone would have comparable blues it would be naps though,.Hygetropin has ALWAYS been go to me in the past.

Comment

There have been some great reviews on these. Pricing is very nice. Read they come from a very reliable manufacturer.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I miss my Jintropin........ Damm that was good stuff..........

Comment

Supposedly still available

Comment

Not through China. My connection shut down do to Gov. restrictions on exporting to the USA

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                      I miss my Jintropin........ Damm that was good stuff..........
                      Me too! grrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X