Naps customer service R.O.C.K.S.!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps customer service R.O.C.K.S.!!!!!

My oils were seized by customs..... Bummer! I was freaked out. But I contacted Naps ASAP... They replied almost instantly with some simple instructions. With a little ecouragement from Liquid here at J.M. I requested a reshipment and sent the required info. The next day I got confirmation of reshipment and recieved the first package in record time! I'm sure the rest will come shortly. I originally planned to start my next cycle on May 1...... I might still make it.... Thanks Naps!

sweet,.they always take care of the people.. gotta stay on them because they are super buzy and wont go looking for u but if you take proper steps, they will ALWAYS take care of you

Comment

Agree'd. Naps has amazing customer service. Honestly, i'd have to say they have the #1 in my experience.

Comment

If you poke the bear a little bit, you can get some hilarious exchanges out of them...
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

awesome! That is good to hear

Comment

Bros.... Package 2 of three arrived today....! That May 1 start date is lookin' like a sure thing! Thanks Naps!!!

Comment

Very nice bro!! That is great to hear. Keep us posted!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X