• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my naps stuff

Arrived pretty quick.
    they were quick to get back to me.
    Good prices.
    and heck i got it rght!

The packaging however was decent at best. minimal padding.......

i also didnt get the qdl which i am not gonna sweat.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-25-2012, 11:49 PM.

My packets had a content list tapped to the outside of it, it was folded up but you could read some stuff. Maybe just an idea for the sponsor in the future to change that up.

Comment

Hmmm
      I've never had any issues with packing.
      Fill out a ticket and let them know about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
        Hmmm
        I've never had any issues with packing.
        Fill out a ticket and let them know about it!
        yea guys. i'm sure that naps would like feedback of there is a genuine issue with packing. he's on top of his game, but i'm sure he doesnt see every pack that comes through. if there is something that can be improved, i am certain he'll do it.

personally, without going into any details, i've always had great experiences with their packing
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
          Arrived pretty quick.
          they were quick to get back to me.
          Good prices.
          and heck i got it rght!

The packaging however was decent at best. minimal padding.......

i also didnt get the qdl which i am not gonna sweat.
          I dont understand the issue? Was something broken? If not, then who cares how much padding...and Im assuming when you say you didnt get the QDL you mean you received another brand instead...Gen Shi perhaps? Not a step down at all my friend. If it arrives then I could really care less how they pack it, and although its never happened to me had a buddy receive a couple broken amps one time and Naps re shipped immediately. Naps is g2g bro, you're really splitting hairs worrying about packaging if nothing was broken.

Comment

Sometime you will see people get very anal about everything packaging, labeling, shipping, Pricing etc all i have to say be fing grateful that it has arrived,,,
            i wish i could share my experience 10yrs ago how the process was, it was Like dealing with a dinosaurs eek

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
              Sometime you will see people get very anal about everything packaging, labeling, shipping, Pricing etc all i have to say be fing grateful that it has arrived,,,
              i wish i could share my experience 10yrs ago how the process was, it was Like dealing with a dinosaurs eek
              people are really spoiled now, i remember a time when you took what your dealer had and paid what he was charging or you didnt get shit....not to mention you hope to get there before some dick bought up all the good stuff
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i did get one package that had gear just taped to the inside with nothing around it. I was glad it made it and pinned that shat 5mins later!

i also receive something different than ordered twice

Comment

Glad you got your stuff bro..

Comment

I never said the gear was a step down not sure why you said that. was accord or something.

Im happy I got it trust me. I mentioned packaging cause glass inside an envelope with minimal padding may cut it for somethings but could cause issues with it making it.

Again, i am happy about it just thought packaging could be improved. my stuff was also taped inside too. I bring it up cause if a vial broke and leaked there wasnt enough to stop the outside getting wet and having customs inspect im thinking.

Comment

Good positive constructive feedback is always appreciated. Glad you got your stuff bro! You're gonna love it.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                        10 years ago lol? There are still sources out there like this!!! Loyal Naps customer since 07.

Comment

Working...
                        X