Naps finally came through, question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps finally came through, question

been a long wait, ordered . Question though, im using masteron prop & enth mix, test cyp., and a small duration of Tren.
    Running it like so-
    Test-week 1-12 at 400mg(total), pinning monday and thursday
    Mast week 2-11 at 400mg(total), pinning monday and thursday
    Tren week 4-8 at 400mg(total), pinning monday and thursday

i was also planning using arimidex(0.5 mg tab a day) from week 1-week 16
    my question concerns the arimidex and masteron. Will i be depleting my estrogen TOO much by using both of these compounds at once?
    Thanks.
    M FREAKY
    Last edited by M FREAKY; 04-26-2012, 12:12 AM.

naps always comes through, even when other sources would say fuck off he says yes sir will be taken care of.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Yes, the Adex will more than likely be unnecessary. I would recommend just using the Masteron and only considering Adex if you begin to get symptoms. I.E. Sore nipples...
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I use an AI...I don't cycle w/o it....doesn't matter what I'm running...Krazy uses AI when it's needed...I use it to "PREVENT"...

Comment

Or just use nolvadex and not block the estrogen. SERMs would be better than AI's in this case I'm sure.

Comment

keep the adex on hand just incase.. mast has different effects on different people in the anti-e area.

Comment

adex didn't even help me when I started to get gyno lol. I went up to 1mg/day and I was still getting some sides lol. I like novladex though, keeps estrogen up but blocks the receptors that cause gyno

Comment

Working...
              X