good news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news...

good news boys. the eagle has landed!!!!! and by that i meen my shit has arrived. only bad news is i found out at 5:30 n the post office closes at 4:30 so i cant actually get my hands on it till tomorrow but i will be the first person in line when they open the doors. fucking tracking number hasnt updated just like all you veterans said it wouldnt before it gets to me. i appologize to everyone who i offended or pissed off when i was complaining about N@PS taking forever. i do realize it was not their fault. live and learn i guess. i will try to post a pic of the gear when i get it tomorrow. for all of you that are still waiting, be PATIENT like everyone is telling you. i just forgot about it and it showed up so trust me, it will get here.

Thanks for posting up bro.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

We all love uncle. Im glad for you man. No more pecking with the chickens, time to soar with the eagles!
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Excellent news bro
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Glad to hear bro, I have an order that was delivered mid feb. and the tracking STILL says in transit lol...really tracking is just good to know package has actually shipped, after that its anyone's guess when it will arrive-international mail never works the same way twice. What kind of cycle do you intend to run?

Comment

You're exactly right bro! But rest assured, Naps is the man that always comes thru! Nobody else has the pure quality and amazing prices that Naps does. With Naps, you NEVER have to worry about authenticity. Ever! That alone says a lot with all of I've read on other suppliers!

So click on my link and order some products to see what I mean! Any questions or need help with anything, pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by UH2007 View Post
              Glad to hear bro, I have an order that was delivered mid feb. and the tracking STILL says in transit lol...really tracking is just good to know package has actually shipped, after that its anyone's guess when it will arrive-international mail never works the same way twice. What kind of cycle do you intend to run?
              wks 1-4: GP t-bol 30-50mg ed
              wks 1-12: GP test cyp 250 500mg/week
              wks 7-12: GP stan10 50mg ed
              wks 1-12: GP adex .5mg e3d

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                You're exactly right bro! But rest assured, Naps is the man that always comes thru! Nobody else has the pure quality and amazing prices that Naps does. With Naps, you NEVER have to worry about authenticity. Ever! That alone says a lot with all of I've read on other suppliers!

So click on my link and order some products to see what I mean! Any questions or need help with anything, pm me!

Hi Liquid, and see if I could get in touch with you and pull a cable partner
                Yetk
                Last edited by Yetk; 04-11-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yetk View Post
                  Hi Liquid, and see if I could get in touch with you and pull a cable partner
                  Pull a cable partner?

Comment

Nice!! Glad to hear that your stuff arrived
                    " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by UH2007 View Post
                      Haha!
                      Following the tracking is a mindfuck. I've learned to leave it be and patiently wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                        Haha!
                        Following the tracking is a mindfuck. I've learned to leave it be and patiently wait.
                        same here.. glad to hear we got another happy poster.

Comment

Working...
                        X