This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
    Yeah a troll defo - Due to limited knowledge and how the hell he could earn 100k when he cant even use correct grammar is beyond me haha Italian muscle or GXR64 need to get their banning stick out
    speaking of gxr64 where has he been? havent seen him around too much

Comment

I work on the oil rigs, Don't need grammar to make money imbecile!! See you can bash me for my grammar skills but it's funny how you might be sitting their typing away thinking your all that while im out working making 38 dollars a hour 12 hour days 20 days on 10 off. 12 g's every month

If your a man www.ensignenergy.com were hiring.
      Last edited by axxium; 04-09-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Your a clown buddy, keep bashing your keyboard. At the end of the day YOU my friend do not have "crazy genetics" if anything you have average genetics. Come on man, 6ft and only 205? im 5,9 211 when bulked up at around 12%, and even when im off im 190-195 around 10-12% So please stop acting like your the shit, congrats you make good money with a blue collar job no diss but you are legit coming off like a COMPLETE uneducated aas noob. And it seems that you think dbol is less potent than test injections, it isnt. test is a background compound while orals and other compounds allow one to build their prize winning body's, so you keep spamming that you "only took dbol once brah!" regardless of what you did or didnt take your gains and permanent muscle yield (if true) isn't even that impressive. I know guys who go on, and just come off and they retain nearly everything. Cut the act or get the fuck off our board kiddo, no room for clowns

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
          Your a clown buddy, keep bashing your keyboard. At the end of the day YOU my friend do not have "crazy genetics" if anything you have average genetics. Come on man, 6ft and only 205? im 5,9 211 when bulked up at around 12%, and even when im off im 190-195 around 10-12% So please stop acting like your the shit, congrats you make good money with a blue collar job no diss but you are legit coming off like a COMPLETE uneducated aas noob. And it seems that you think dbol is less potent than test injections, it isnt. test is a background compound while orals and other compounds allow one to build their prize winning body's, so you keep spamming that you "only took dbol once brah!" regardless of what you did or didnt take your gains and permanent muscle yield (if true) isn't even that impressive. I know guys who go on, and just come off and they retain nearly everything. Cut the act or get the fuck off our board kiddo, no room for clowns
          glad to see you back MB...haha

Comment

Got any pics to show this amazing body of yours?? Im at 11 % bf not on any cutters, Dude you might talk alot of shit but in real life id knock you out. Blue collar job ?? wtf do you mean by that ? Just cause you couldn't handle working hard and u make maybe 10 dollars a hour isn't my fault. You all act so tough, I actually met a guy who chirped me on a forum all time at a gaming convention and guy was shit scared of me. So keep talking tough american pos! I say I have good genetics cause I have not worked out in 7 months and when I did work out I ate mcdonalds and everything possibly, Dbol made me starve and I didn't get fat when I ate shitty, All I did was gain muscle!! But this time around im eating healthy. I will show my results so don't worry when I show you up you can cry that i dunno what im doing. I am benching 3 plates 3 sets of 10 , Im stronger then my size! It's actually hard to gain weight cause when I work on oil rig I burn so many calories cause we are moving and working hard for 12 hours straight. So please shut your mouth kid about blue collar job when it's a respectable job, My uncle put in 12 years on rig , he's a consultant now making $1500 a day avg!!
            Last edited by axxium; 04-09-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I agee with you axxium that you have a very respectable job I have a couple friends that work over in Africa doing what you do, but The "american pos" is out of line! You maybe tough but remember there is always someone tougher out there and it might just be a american lol. Also how much you make or your uncle makes doesn't matter to anyone but you. I'm a noob here and I like to learn from everyone here and I've even learned from your thread but felt the need to comment on the american pos thing.
              Keep working hard as I know your job is a hard demanding job. take care.

Comment

1 outta 10 guys make it on my job and stay on a rig, I just don't like these guys trashing me when I honestly only took dbol and had amazing results, And yes the American comment was alil rude, But it seems all the guys on the canadian steroid forum never trash me or my job, I am not the biggest guy in no means but I have seen juice monkeys come and try and work on the rigs and they last a day. It's not always about your size that makes you who you are. Anyways I won't be commenting on anymore rude comments back to me. My next post be about my progress

Comment

Oh man, this topic got fun! No need for Bans. It looks like boys with to much androgen being boys... LOL. I do take offense to the American POS comment. I make just as much money as you doing far less work. I hang out with full nude women for that kind of money... I bet I love my job more than anyone here! Ultimately, nobody is here to measure dicks, so can we just go back to providing constructive advice to each other...
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by axxium View Post
                    Got any pics to show this amazing body of yours?? Im at 11 % bf not on any cutters, Dude you might talk alot of shit but in real life id knock you out. Blue collar job ?? wtf do you mean by that ? Just cause you couldn't handle working hard and u make maybe 10 dollars a hour isn't my fault. You all act so tough, I actually met a guy who chirped me on a forum all time at a gaming convention and guy was shit scared of me. So keep talking tough american pos! I say I have good genetics cause I have not worked out in 7 months and when I did work out I ate mcdonalds and everything possibly, Dbol made me starve and I didn't get fat when I ate shitty, All I did was gain muscle!! But this time around im eating healthy. I will show my results so don't worry when I show you up you can cry that i dunno what im doing. I am benching 3 plates 3 sets of 10 , Im stronger then my size! It's actually hard to gain weight cause when I work on oil rig I burn so many calories cause we are moving and working hard for 12 hours straight. So please shut your mouth kid about blue collar job when it's a respectable job, My uncle put in 12 years on rig , he's a consultant now making $1500 a day avg!!
                    Axxium, i first want to address why I don't post pictures of myself up. Well, you're a fool if you think the law enforcement doesn't check this site once in a while. You are so dumb you haven't even noticed all the avatars have blacked out faces for a reason. Keeping ur identity is the utmost importance, something you have no care for which is each their own. As for ur friends picture you posted, id agree with the other vets saying take those photos down or at least black out his face. So I dont post pics of myself because I don't want officer Barbrady come knocking on my door, i suggest you cut the act and wise up. As for your job, you are SO dumb i'm actually respecting you and commending you for working a physically intensive job. You still claim superior genetics, Ronnie, Jay, Marius pug these men everyone will agree have genetics gifts beyond anyone here. If you dont know who these are familiarize yourself with them. My friend, I am not scared of you. No one on this forum fears you, you are nothing more than a foul mouth youngster with no respect for knowledge and experience. Please recede back into the shadows of the forum, because your days on here a numbered. Keep us posted on how dbol only round 2 goes, id like a laugh in the mornings.

Comment

Axxium, i first want to address why I don't post pictures of myself up. Well, you're a fool if you think the law enforcement doesn't check this site once in a while. You are so dumb you haven't even noticed all the avatars have blacked out faces for a reason. Keeping ur identity is the utmost importance, something you have no care for which is each their own. As for ur friends picture you posted, id agree with the other vets saying take those photos down or at least black out his face. So I dont post pics of myself because I don't want officer Barbrady come knocking on my door, i suggest you cut the act and wise up. As for your job, you are SO dumb i'm actually respecting you and commending you for working a physically intensive job. You still claim superior genetics, Ronnie, Jay, Marius pug these men everyone will agree have genetics gifts beyond anyone here. If you dont know who these are familiarize yourself with them. My friend, I am not scared of you. No one on this forum fears you, you are nothing more than a foul mouth youngster with no respect for knowledge and experience. Please recede back into the shadows of the forum, because your days on here a numbered. Keep us posted on how dbol only round 2 goes, id like a laugh in the mornings.

First off cops can't do anything to you unless you sell the steroids, Read up on your rights, You have the right to posses steroids and use them, You just can't sell them, Also if a cop really wanted get you they could have all ur ip addresses traced. So blacking out pics doesn't do shit. Seriously kid do you know anything about a ip address ? Cops have the power to easily have all our ip's tracked and could pin point us. No cops are coming on here for us. It's a waste of time to take me or you they want the big dogs like the huge suppliers not the odd lil buyer. I have done alot of bad things in my life and I know all about the cops and trafficking and all that fun stuff, So honestly don't tell me about pictures cause me or my buddy don't care we are safe and always will be.

It's sad how you do all these cycles and ur maybe 5 lbs heavier then me and more BF% , Maybe it's time you put out in the gym, My buddy who runs full cycles who was my size is 270 lbs so dunno what ur doing wrong but ur definitely not running the right stuff lol.
                      Last edited by axxium; 04-10-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by axxium View Post
                        First off cops can't do anything to you unless you sell the steroids, Read up on your rights, You have the right to posses steroids and use them, You just can't sell them, Also if a cop really wanted get you they could have all ur ip addresses traced. So blacking out pics doesn't do shit. Seriously kid do you know anything about a ip address ? Cops have the power to easily have all our ip's tracked and could pin point us. No cops are coming on here for us. It's a waste of time to take me or you they want the big dogs like the huge suppliers not the odd lil buyer. I have done alot of bad things in my life and I know all about the cops and trafficking and all that fun stuff, So honestly don't tell me about pictures cause me or my buddy don't care we are safe and always will be.

It's sad how you do all these cycles and ur maybe 5 lbs heavier then me and more BF% , Maybe it's time you put out in the gym, My buddy who runs full cycles who was my size is 270 lbs so dunno what ur doing wrong but ur definitely not running the right stuff lol.
                        you just wont stop. you should just stop at this point, seriously. all that money and muscle and you still cant be humble. i am someone that naturally weighs 215 at 6 foot and prob 18% bf. i have my own personal struggles and so does everyone else. i have fought of my equilibrium and am far better off. thats great you have good genetics and you job sounds cool. that being said you became too defensive too fast. you could have just explained yourself. no one is trying too 1 up you. when you have all the things you do you give back, maybe by being kind to people on forums who cant do dbol successfully. now you said youd knock MB out, now a real fighter would not sound like such a douche. they wouldnt underestimate a person that they have never even seen. let alone in person. "I am benching 3 plates 3 sets of 10" cool bro, not really worth bragging about though. pleaase stop acting this way.

Comment

I guess dick measuring sounded more fun... Ares, let it go... The kidd is young and is going to act his age. He does not mean any harm. He has been placed in a corner and is reacting with the tools god gave him. Axxium, I am not trying to offend you either. I am glad you are here, and I hope you are learning something about biology and pharmacology. At the end of the day, nothing is being gained, and egos are growing more defensive... Maybe consider a strong regime of THC with your next cycle...
                          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                            you just wont stop. you should just stop at this point, seriously. all that money and muscle and you still cant be humble. i am someone that naturally weighs 215 at 6 foot and prob 18% bf. i have my own personal struggles and so does everyone else. i have fought of my equilibrium and am far better off. thats great you have good genetics and you job sounds cool. that being said you became too defensive too fast. you could have just explained yourself. no one is trying too 1 up you. when you have all the things you do you give back, maybe by being kind to people on forums who cant do dbol successfully. now you said youd knock MB out, now a real fighter would not sound like such a douche. they wouldnt underestimate a person that they have never even seen. let alone in person. "I am benching 3 plates 3 sets of 10" cool bro, not really worth bragging about though. pleaase stop acting this way.
                            Well I have been doing alot of training beside Joe Doerkson in BJJ , I have done MMA for last 8 years, I don't have time for guys to mouth me off. I have enough as it is when I go and fight in the cage. I do my fighting in the Octagon. I never underestimate anyone. The toughest guy I know is smaller then me by alot and he's put guys like me down fast. MMA is way different then street fighting. It's all about skill and utilizing that against a attacker and always being in control of having the fight. But you know what I don't have prove myself on this forum, when I workout it's not a hour in the gym it's 2 hour's every day and hard, I push myself to the limit and always strive to be better. It's hard with my schedule and stuff. I only came on this forum to verify if naps gear was actual legit source cause I am going buy alot and hook up my buddies who pay way more for what prices are on naps.

Anyways I don't care to fight anyone, It would only be in the ring. I have criminal charges against me as it is. Street Fighting is pointless. Pm me Ares. I wanna talk you about something.

Comment

guys, i'm not sure who started what here, but lets cut out this belittling side banter. in case anyone needs to be reminded, JM is drama free and the only moral obligation i insist upon is that everyone respects their peers. if anyone wants to stir things up, there are 100's of other boards you can visit and they would love to take part.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X