GP Superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Superdrol

right on. looks like a new addition to the line up of products Geneza is making. i've never run the stuff personally, but i hear it packs quite a punch.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I used Superdrol back in the day...superdrol back in the day was better than the actual dbol I had last year, I swear! If it's the same compound that was banned, OMG...This was in 2004 btw...Superdrol was the best damn thing ever!!! This was from personal experience...i went from a twig to a tree...hehe...I was only on it for three weeks..I couldn't go all the way to the 4th week...I tried, but I couldn't. And as soon as I stopped taking it, I went back to that twig size...but damn it sure did work while you were on on it!!! GOD...wow! I was so mad that Bush banned prohormones because I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEDDDDD Superdrol!!!!!!! You will gain instantly....and you will lose instantly...THERE IS NO PCT that will help you keep your gains...YOU WILL NOT!!! LMAO... Superdrol was def. a magic pill...I dont care what anybody say...If you are skinny, IT IS A MAGICAL pill...I wouldn't advise thick people to take Superdol. Superdrol, I believe, was meant for skinny people...because you didn't get STRENGTH with this ProHormone, just have a lot of WATERY weight gain...fullness..like i said, I went from a twig to a tree in three weeks....it doesn't matter how you diet or train...just pop some superdrol and you will get bigger in a day...I swear...it's magic.... Sam says he heard it packs a punch...more like A KNOCKOUT BLOW...yall think I'm advertising, but damn...I'm not...I'm just so excited seeing it...but I'm not going to order it...it's not for me anymore...If I was like SKINNY, then hell yea! I'm for it!!! But it's very depressing to see all that watery Mass DISSAPPEAR AS SOON AS YOU STOP...it's like you were deflated and everyone at the gym will be like, "MAN, WTF..you sick?" What happened"? You will GET GYNO from SUPERDROL! I dont care if you're not prone to GYNO...you will still get a lump under your nipple...back then there was a natural test booster called Nolvadex (SERIOUSLY)... you order it with Superdrol and Liver Support, which they called it "PErfect Cycle" i thinkl...I forgot...it's been years ago, but if you didn't take that natural test booster after you finish your superdrol cycle, YOU WILL 100 PERCENT have a lump under atleast one of your nipples...I shit you not...
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-08-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Can I get a witness???

Comment

You don't lose it all, I kept most my size on Anadrol!!

Comment

I'm talking about superdrol..not anadrol, axxium

Comment

oh Methasterone

Comment

vulgarity, so let me get this straight...you like superdrol?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Lol, you're being facetious???

Comment

i'm considering using it during a larger cycle. i think it would make a great kick start to a faster acting cycle. imagine if you did something like...

wk 1-8
                  prop and npp

wk 1-3
                  sdrol

for me, it takes a good 10 days to 2 wks to really feel the full effect of prop, so if i could bang in something like sdrol for 3 wks, throw on a bunch of size, by the time i'd come off the oral, the injects would allow me to hold a good deal of size and strength.
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 04-08-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                    Lol, you're being facetious???
                    haha, of course! you got me all excited to try the stuff. so what were the reasons you couldnt make it through 4 wks? i hear the sides can be harsh

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind (If it's the same product) you will gain. MAtter of fact, Superdrol would be PERFECT if you didn't lose it as SOON as you stop. You think I'm kidding, but try it...now I wasnt on any other gear...I never used steroids back then (Prohormones were my cup of tea), but I still believe, it doesn't matter...It will vanish once you stop.. EVEN though you are taking Prop and other gear with it...You have to realize, you will start feeling the superdrol INSTANTLY...THE PUMPS ARE AMAZZZZZZZZING...The best pumps EVER!!!! It feels like you did 10000 reps during your workout...when you are done, that's how your chest will look...that's how your arms will look... I could never keep the gains from SUPERDROL...it's impossible...It's to the point where...I started not to cycle superdrol anymore....I got to the point where if I was going to go out on Saturday night, I would start taking Superdrol on Wednesday and be REAL BIG by that Saturday night...it's like that man...no joke. You will feel like garbage on SD btw...like I COULD NOT COULD NOT COULD NOT go for 4 weeks on it...I had the worst pressure dealing with my balls...I had discomfort in my abdominal region..I felt like I had MONO...Matter of fact, EVERY SYMPTOM you get with Mono, you can EXPECT WITH SUPERDROL....NO ENERGY WHAT SO EVER OUTSIDE THE GYM...in the gym...GREAT!...Outside the GYM...LETHARGY!!! But that's what a very POWERFUL prohormone like Superdrol would do...

Sam, do it...just do it...because I never incorporate steroids with superdrol....if you manage to keep the mass you gain, I SWEAR I'll save this ANadrol for a friend and order some superdrol for my BULK cycle in October. Please make a blog of your Superdrol, Test, NPP Cycle...You guys have no idea, if he's able to keep his "WET AS HELL" gains from Superdrol, I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER cycle again w/o SUperdrol!!!!

Comment

go for it sam! I just used it to kickstart my test cycle. ran it at 20mg ED for 4 weeks. gained 20lbs in 4 weeks and ive kept it all so far (im 8 weeks in...so been off SD for 4 weeks now. obviously the test is helping so thats why SD+test is money. youll love it...huge strength gains as well.

Comment

and vulgarity...SD is a very dry compound...not wet at all.

Comment

A lot of steroid side effects are visual...Superdrol side effects are not visual. The only visual side effect would be GYNO (IN my experience) and GETTING HELLA BIG...HOWEVER!!! The side effects ARE internal....It' sjust like Mono..that's the perfect analogy....

Comment

I swEAR TO GOD IT'S NO WHERE CLOSE TO DRY....I SWEAR IT'S THE WETTEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE...That's the reason why you dont keep anything!!!! And it's instant.... IT's INSTANT!!! Like crack high is instant...this shit is instant

Comment

Working...
                              X