Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about GP Bold - 200 mg/ml?

Hey y'all

I'm curious about GP's Boldenone... it seems an unknown substance on this forum, but well rated in Llewellyn's "Anabolics" book. Great reading. Buy it if you find it!

Has anyone tried GP's version?
    Boldenone has the same andro rating as Test-Cyp, with 1/2 the aromatization. 50/100 vs. 37/125 for Deca. ...Test-Cyp is 100/100.

A friend of mine likes it a lot! Most known are 25-50mg/ml. GP's is 200mg/ml, which would limit the number of pins/week.

I don't plan on more than 200/300mg per week for a mild building effect.

Just wondering who's tried GP's version.

Thanks,
    Mic

hey bro this EQ equipoise we all use this at some time to cut up. It dose not compare to test at all for mass. you will at leat have to run 400 - 600mg a week for 12 to 20 weeks ,as it is a long lasting ester and is really slow with gains .Add some test as it will shut you down like deca ,

Comment

Perfect. Thanks!

Comment

I should add that my reason for this is because I need to get "in shape" within a certain time, but cannot balloon up so quickly to be obvious.
        It's for an upcoming media event and I need only steady, slow gains. No 'Jump-starts' or gains that will appear "incredible". .. I will run a litlle Cyp with the Bold.
        Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Mic

Comment

if this is your first cycle, you should do just the cyp alone. you dont need much to evoke some decent "steady, slow gains". 350mg, at the low end would produce some decent results with a good diet. test, as it seems you understand, should be the base of all cycles. before you start adding in other compounds, start with test only so that you can see how you respond. then in future cycles, as you want to build up and use more mg, consider adding an additional compound like EQ
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

also, do you have an AI and PCT planned out?
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mic1366 View Post
              Hey y'all

I'm curious about GP's Boldenone... it seems an unknown substance on this forum, but well rated in Llewellyn's "Anabolics" book. Great reading. Buy it if you find it!

Has anyone tried GP's version?
              Boldenone has the same andro rating as Test-Cyp, with 1/2 the aromatization. 50/100 vs. 37/125 for Deca. ...Test-Cyp is 100/100.

A friend of mine likes it a lot! Most known are 25-50mg/ml. GP's is 200mg/ml, which would limit the number of pins/week.

I don't plan on more than 200/300mg per week for a mild building effect.

Just wondering who's tried GP's version.

Thanks,
              Mic

Where are you getting your information that most equipoise is 25-50mg/ml??? I've never heard of that in my life or seen equipoise offered in any concentration other than 200mg or 200mg/ml. And as others have said equipoise is slow gains, but at only 200/300mg week like youre talking about you wont notice much of anything. Especially not without some test. My personal experience is EQ needs to be run at no less than 600mgs/week in order to see quality results and experience the positive sides like increased appetite and stamina. It would appear that you may be new to the world of AAS, why dont you hang around awhile and learn a little or start with a simple test only cycle-500mgs/week of Test E or Test C, see how your body reacts to that and go from there. All GP products are g2g, its the backbone of Naps in my mind and I have never once read negative feedback on GP products. There are even lab results for most GP products posted on the site if you're really that concerned.

Comment

About GP Bold 200:

I cycled that! Hehe...I did 600mg/wk along with Test E @500mg. Let me share based on my PERSONAL experience and not what I've heard.

First off, I didn't gain as much as I thought I would using that combo. I would have gained more weight by using just test alone. By no means am I telling you EQ didn't work. Hell it did work! I got shredded! The effects seemed to REAAAALLLLY Show itself during PCT, lol. No joke; thus telling me I should have went with EQ for 16 weeks, but back to the first point I made: "I would have gained more weight by using just test alone." This is 100 percent true based on my PERSONAL EXP; however, I would have not LOOKED AS GOOD as I did. I looked PHENOMENAL with Test/EQ. If you wanna bulk, DO NOT GET EQ!(BUT it helps with appetite) With my body, no, it doesn't. It did not stimulate my appetite whatsoever! Again, if you wanna bulk, It will not work!!! Well, I'll take that back. Let me start over. If you want to bulk, you will bulk, but let say you did have the same calories with a Test only cycle, you will gain more "WEIGHT" with just the Test. Do you see what I'm trying to type? You will end up gaining like 10 pounds all together with Test/EQ. But IT MADE ME LOOK LIKE I GAINED 30, but when you step on the scale, you will be disappointed...ALL ILLUSION! But REALLY, it doesn't matter what the scale says...it matters what the mirror says, and based on that....I LOVE TEST/EQ! GP Bold 200 SOLIDIFY my body in a way that an oral at the end of a cycle would...or like Masteron would. From what I've "READ", I experience that quality of Masteron with EQ. The vasularity wasn't a myth. I became vascular. I never in my life saw veins in my chest before and bam. I still have it to this very day Just thinking back, the EQ really did show up through PCT, LMAO. The veins on my arms became road maps...the new found veins in my chest never went 3D but maybe next time I was just stoked that you could see them...hehe...The endurance you get from EQ is 100 PERCENT true. I had a lot of stamina. Hey, if you wanna bulk, sub. the EQ for the DECA that's what I'm giong to do this fall. Then when you lean bulk or cut, go for the EQ. I will tell you a killer LEAN BULK cycle right quick. If you are an experience user and dont wanna use a lot of test like: 600mg of Sus + 750mg of Test E, which = 1,250mg of Test... do this: 400mg of Masteron E for 16 weeks,600mg of EQ for 16 weeks, 400mg of Tren E for 12 weeks, 750mg of Test E for 17 weeks...add an oral for kickstart..BAM! You have a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT STACK THROUGHOUT the whole summer! You would start this stack in the last two weeks of April and end in the first couple of weeks of August. But that's if you're hardcore Hehe...or just do kickstart oral, Test E @ 750mg for 17 Weeks, EQ@600mg for 16 weeks hehe...any other questions you have about my friend, EQ?

P.S.: EQ is a mild steriod. At 300mg, you would be better off taking creatine, hehe. Seriously though, bump it up to 600mg and do it for 16 weeks. If you on a budget and you can only do 200/300 mg per day, then please dont do EQ. If you use EQ for what you planned, you will get on this forum and talk trash about how EQ didn't work and naps is not g2g...shit like that...so please, make sure you do 600mg for 16 weeks...I can't stress that enough...

Comment

Excellent post Vulgarity... Your summer stack is very similar to mine. 400 mg of Eq per week for 16 weeks. 500 mg of Sust per week for 10 weeks. 525 mg of Cut Stack per week for 8 weeks. 40 mg of oral Turinabol per day for the first 35 days then start the Cut Stack.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Thanks Krazy! You're doing a blog for it????

Comment

Awesome! Thank y'all for the info!
                      I'm 45 y/o, 5'11', fit, 180lbs. I'm on TRT last 2 years at 200mg Test Cyp/2 weeks. But I used 1/4 ml every 4 days or 1/2 ml every week to avoid the crash. Initially I dosed myself higher (1/4ml-1/2ml every other day). Nothing extreme but I experimented and had great results...I felt great, lost body fat and gained good muscle back from former years. Then the trick ran out because my refills were limited. New doc wanted a blood test and I was forced to pull dosages back quickly. Size remained ok, but noted mid-section fat returning quickly, so I'm taking matters into my own hands with Naps. I need to stay away from orals right now. My goal is proportionate and fit, not so much bulk.

Sam - Thanks! This will be my first forced 'Enhancement Cycle', yes. Since my TRT dosage was minimal I stayed away from AI's, but I think that time is here, yes? I'd prefer Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) over Arimidex. I've thought about a short HCG cycle..my doc is one of those paranoid guys so I didn't mention it. I'll check out your thread links!

UH2007 - That info is from Llewellyn's "Anabolics" book (9th ed.) That's all he lists. I was surprised as well. I also noted that Naps' research docs showed tests for many GP compounds, but nothing for EQ. I've been researching info for many years but resisted getting personally involved until recently. Thnx for the advice, I'll stay tuned.

Vulgarity - Great read man! I'll always agree with the 'mirror' instead of the 'scale', lol. No I don't want to bloat/bulk..only mildly. Vascularity and endurence is def known with EQ and I'm glad to see your witness of those factors. This is more of my goal for this cycle. Also known as a good sub for Deca...glad, again, to see your results confirm this.
                      300/week=creatine?...but I already take creatine Okay, okay, so I'll order more product and start the cycle later. Thank you for taking the time to compose your notes! Greatly appreciated.

mic

Comment

If you're worried about ballooning up just run low dose test like Test cyp 250mgs per week and 200-400mgs per week of bold. That will keep the harsher sides from the test to a minimum and at that dose you shouldn't see too much bloat. I personally would use GP Sust270 I get no bloat from that whatsoever but everyone is different obviously.

Comment

12.5mg of GP aromasin eod and I never bloat.

Comment

I am finishing up a run of EQ next week and the results are breath taking...
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                            X