Question for TeamNaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for TeamNaps

First I would to thank you for the great service you have been given me for the last 5 years. I plan on using your service for a very long time. The question i have is about an order i just received , the GP Test- Cyp 250 appears to be jelled, a mixure of oil and solid , someone suggested that i just heat it up and it will be fine. Do you agree ? any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

i know the question is for teamnaps but, who ever told you to heat it up is right. boil some water and place the vial in a ziplock bag. turn the water off and drop the vial in the hot water. shouldnt take but 3 minutes to liquify. just hold on to the bag with some kitchen tongs or something so you can just pull it out. DO NOT POUR WATER OUT WITH THE BAG STILL IN THE POT. i've seen someone do this and bust a vial down the drain.....

Comment

Would you start to boil the water with the vial already in the pot, or would you let the water boil then place the vial in. I've heard of someone doing this and they put the vial immediately in the boiling water and it cracked.
      Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Xela1988 thanks for the info gonna take care of it rite now

Comment

Keep the water temp as low as possible. The hotter the water, the more likely to breakdown the Test.
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

thats where the ziploc comes into play

Comment

Im just trying to make it clear that 212 degrees F is far more than is needed to effectively bring the product back into solution. I would probably just run the bottle under warm tap water for a couple minutes or just place it in a plastic container with luke warm water.
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

You can usually just run it under the hot water from ur sink. I def would not put it into boiling water.

Comment

didnt say to put it into boiling water but let me clarify. again, boil the water then turn the flame off and let the water come down from a boil until it stops rolling then put the bag in...hope its not too late

Comment

No not to late i just held them under hot running water for a few min that seemed to work ,now i just have to see if there still good. Thanks for oyur help

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
                      No not to late i just held them under hot running water for a few min that seemed to work ,now i just have to see if there still good. Thanks for oyur help
                      glad it worked out brother

Comment

It is falling out of suspension causing a crystal/cloudy look.Yes do the hot water method, shake, and repeat until they are all gone..>>>keep in mind you may have to do it everytime b4 u inject tho, seeing that it will probably "crash" again or there is a good chance it will

Comment

Working...
                        X