First order just came in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First order just came in

Just have to say I was very reluctant to order. After a few months I finally just placed a small order for 2 bottles of QDL test cyp, and I have to say I have found my new source. I just got my order in the mail after about a month, and they upgraded me to genshi labs. Just want to say thanks naps and I am placing another order very soon!

Wow, nice. Where are u posting from? Everything else from my Naps order arrived in 2 weeks. I'm still waiting on my QD labs oils. It's been 8 weeks and counting. My last order from Naps went about the same, so I'm still hoping my QD oils show up. I'm getting frustrated, though, hearing about speedy deliveries like yours. Naps custumor service, while great last time, has been nothing but terse and dismissive this time around.

Comment

The typical experience is about like the 1st. I have been down this road several times. Pot Holes appear from time to time and some are more unlucky than others...
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Ooops! Sorry, I'm new to this site.... Guess I shouln't be talking about timing issues. I just read the stickies. Anyway, the point being Naps has always come through for me AND for everyone I've ever recommended them to. I'm sure I'll see my package soon. The waiting game can be frustrating. Especially as the planned date for our next cycle approaches!

Comment

good news bro.. glad to hear

Comment

Working...
          X