Biomex... Going Big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomex... Going Big!

So, Im going big with Biomex this summer. I have already got some EQ and some Mast. Sust and Oral Turin on the way. Of course Ive got my Gen Shi Cut Stack ready to go along with it. Has anyone run a bunch of Biomex gear before? I have just used a bottle of EQ with good results. The packaging is beautiful
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

I can't be the only asshole with the balls to jump out on another line. I went balls deep on Gen Shi last fall and was very happy. Im really putting all my faith in our sponsor with this one. Uncle is either going to make me an eagle or a mouse!

Comment

lol, just felt like switching it up a little eh? I've looked at the biomex line before but just went with QDL bc of the sale and apparently because theyre running low on stock they replaced with Gen Shi which was a nice surprise because from what I know Gen Shi is considered an upper end UGL. Only 2 weeks into the Gen Shi but I love how smooth it is and the 5ml vials are kinda cool gotta admit. Other than that I've used GP a million times, generally what I order from Naps when he has in stock. Have also tried Generic Labs and British Dispensary, both are good to go as well. It would certainly seem that you will be the first brave soul to venture into the land of biomex so keep me posted. I also want to hear from anyone whos used Accordo RX, I know those damn Canadians have been known to brew some good shit too! Best of luck to you bro, and like I said please post feedback once you start.

Comment

Uncle Nappy, you are the man. I had not even begun to check yet!
        Krazy
        Last edited by Krazy; 04-07-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I really dont switch it up from gp unless i have no choice, they have everything i need and then some.But keep us posted, these threads on little used brands are very helpful incase problems arise with gp in the future.

Comment

I will say this already. I switched from my Accordo bottle of Masteron (Drost Prop/ Drost Enan) 200 mg/ml to the Biomex Masteron (Drost Prop/ Drost Enan) 200 mg/ml and I can immediately notice a difference. The Biomex def feels like its dosed stronger. I might send the rest of the Accordo bottle off for some labs... Maybe it got to cold/ hot during transit, but the Biomex is definitely stronger.

Starting in June

Biomex EQ 600 mg per week 1-16 weeks
            Biomex Sustanon 250 500 mg per week 6-16 weeks
            Biomex Oral Turinabol 40 mg per day 3-7 weeks
            Gen Shi Cut Stack 150 mg EOD 8-16 weeks

Biomex Masteron 200 mg whenever I want to feel like a member of The Avengers!

PCT
            Clomid 200 mcg per day for 6 weeks
            Anavar 60 mg per day for 6 weeks

Whatcha think Bros?

Comment

I got biomex dbol, 20 mg. loving them!

Comment

Working...
              X