Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gyno might be coming, cabaser / aromasin, help me some please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno might be coming, cabaser / aromasin, help me some please.

Hi guys,

Im on my 3rd cycle. 3rd week.

Like the last one :

700 mg test e / week
    500 mg deca / week
    25mg proviron /day

I noticed a small bump under my left nipple, and it is kind of itchy.
    To be clear, at my last cycle, it appears but at the middle / end of it, so i controled it prety easily.
    But this time, i'm only at my 3rd week of 12, might be going to 16! SO i got to control it.

I noticed it yesterday, so i directly took 0.5 cabaser, and i took this morning 12.5mg of aromasin.
    I did that to control both prolactin and estrogen gyno.
    Planing on takin 0.5 cabaser E3D and 12.5mg aromasin ED.
    Am i doing it well?

Thank you very much, and plz answer asap, i am damn woried about it.
    Thanks again bro's.

itching was the first sign for me...then dryness from itching...would come and go..then i noticed my mass or lump..as you may of read, I got my gyno gift when pct was almost finished, cause the high amounts of test. in my body was'nt "diminishing" it was "converting" to estrogen of course....I have read it is quite common to get during pct and not necessarily "during" cycle...its good you have something to combat progestorone induced gyno, as I don't think a lot of people worry about using deca when it relates to gyno...all I can say is once its there, its there to stay....all you "can" control is keeping it from getting worse..I am on HRT at 200mg a week and take .36mg of letro everyday...my strength is fine...!! my joint are not bad, and it keeps me tight with no bloat...I used to just let it ride and get bloated as I did'nt want to squash any of my gains....fuck that approach, not for meeeee, just my two cents...and btw I will be getting surgery to get the little fucker removed, and hopefully get rid of the itching...been reading up on paget's syndrome, that some scary shit......nipple itching with mass...only biopsy can tell if thats what I have or not, just hoping its not paget's and just regular gyno...good luck bro, keep a close eye....
    test

Comment

1st, thanks a lot for your answer.

I took it just yesterday when i saw the lump showing.

The thing is i'm not sure if its prolactin or estrogen gyno, so i take both products in case. In my mind, it's because of the deca, so prolactin.
      But then again, i can't be sure...

Anyway, taking both products are beter than takin just one, being the wrong one, and leting the gyno spread..

Any more advices on all of it?

Thank you again, ang good luck to you too bro!

Comment

yeah, that is the problem with running the two compounds for sure..have you goggled the surgery for the fix..?? its not that bad really...cost around $2800 dollars...not the end of the world...just a bitch thats all...I myself want to run another cycle at some point, but really am leary about making shit worse...I got to the point after doing a few cycles in the past, that I was in fact one that wasn't gyno prone....yeah right, no such thing...its simple cause and effect..pure biological science....least I think so now.....
        test

Comment

2.5 mg of Letrozole E3D keeps the Gyno away. My dick works just fine...
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I havent yet googled the surgery, because it's realy kind of nothing right now, hardly visible, but i do know it's here, just at the nipple. And it can grow.. so i have to do something. I might switch to letro like krazy said.

Maybe if i lower the dose of the deca it should be better? It might be on my mind, but i feel like its because of the deca. The prolactin gyno make a lump too right? ( i remember my 2 first cycle, only test e, and nothing happend. the 3rd cycle, with test e + deca, that happend. yeah, it is my 4th cycle in fact, i just realize it. )

I might go on with the deca for a week, while doing caber + letro. If in one week the lump stay the same, all right i go on, if it grows, i stop the deca.

Seems like a plan? Or any ideas?

Thanks again guys!

Comment

Its the combination of the Test and the Deca and the Dosage. Just grab some Letrozole. It is highly likely that if you shift to 2.5 mg of Letrozole per day for 6 weeks that you will eliminate the small amount of gyno present. The down side is that a dosage this high will more than likely negatively effect your libido and dry you out like a snail on a rock in a desert in the middle of summer. I would do it. I would rather be dry and without my libido for a few weeks than grow a sweet rack!

Comment

Allright bro.

I prefer to be a bit dry than having this fkin thing.
                But will this completely stop my gains? If so, i might aswell stop everything.. but hell, i fkin must do something about it, i mean, there must be a way to control this shit and gain some, still.
                Maybe i can begin with 1.25mg per day and see how it goes?

Thanks budy!

Comment

Bro, Majou, it will not stop your gains. I have read that a lot from posts on forums. If you have a good diet with plenty of proper protein and you have an effective work out regimen, then I think your gains will be just fine.

Comment

Ok, i ll listen to you. I ll start tomorow morning, taking it every day. Ill drop the aromasin then. But still goin for the cabaser in case of prolactin.
                    Thank you a lot man, i ll keep you posted!

Comment

Do whatever you can to stop it. I had the shit as a kid. Big ol' double fuckin d's by the time i was in 7th grade, and it started in the 6th grade, so it can come on fast. I had to have surgery and lipo to get rid of the shit, and then your on the shelf for as long as it takes to heal. I didnt know anything about aromatase in 6th grade, but since you do, you have the power to at least control it, and i would do what it takes if I were you, bro, cuz it's no fun.

Comment

bro..just wondering why you are stoping the anti-estro...?? you don't know what causing it...the test or the deca...I private messaged Sam on mine, and what he told me was right and also what you have been told here....if you bomb the shit with Letro, it will reduce in size, but when estro and or prolactin increases again, there it will be....I have done this...your joints will hurt like a mother when lifting, at least mine did...had to take four I-bu's just to look at the weights...and your libido and mood will change as well... just some things to think about...wish I had something good to say, but I have done my research on the subject and also live with it now...till I get the fucker cut out and put in a jar....good luck bro, be smart about what you dicide...
                        test

Comment

You are right too, but i found that : ( look at it, seems usefull to me )

http://www.musclediscussion.com/post...need-know.html

As you can see, taking the ai while ur on the letro is not right, but taking some days before you stop the letro, so you readapt slowly before u drop the letro and dont get the rush at one time. You then continu with the ai before entering pct and stuff.
                          Seems right? It make sense for me. What do you think?
                          As i said, im open to any advices again bro, and thx for answering me, thats cool.

Comment

I live on 2.5 mg of Letrozole E3D ALL THE TIME... With my body type, I can look at a glass of soy or dairy milk and develop fatty deposits...

Comment

not to be a non believer but once its there, I believe it is there for good...just my two cents, based on what I've reasearched on medical sites...you can control it from getting worse though..I ran a hard course of prescription letro for one week and then continued with low dose and still have it...hope it works for you bro...sam chime in here brother...
                              test

Comment

Working...
                              X